Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Growing our Patriot forum...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Growing our Patriot forum... Reply with quote

So i've noticed recently that we don't have alot of regulars in our forum....

Its really just myself,Hollywood,Andrew,RbLevens and RD.

Not that theres anything wrong with us lol... i like everyone that posts here. But if we had some more people then it would only add to discussions. If all of us just found one other person that was hardcore too come join us our regular population would DOUBLE!!! lol.

Just an idea... Ive been posting this one other football forums, and telling them about how great this one is. Hopefully we'll have a population boost in the near future. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DeXter Reid420

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i know wat ya mean the chicago bears and the cleveland browns have more members than us. come on we are the world champs we should have the most fans in here.
andrew91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Growing our Patriot forum... Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
So i've noticed recently that we don't have alot of regulars in our forum....

Its really just myself,Hollywood,Andrew,RbLevens and RD.

Not that theres anything wrong with us lol... i like everyone that posts here. But if we had some more people then it would only add to discussions. If all of us just found one other person that was hardcore too come join us our regular population would DOUBLE!!! lol.

Just an idea... Ive been posting this one other football forums, and telling them about how great this one is. Hopefully we'll have a population boost in the near future. Shocked
Yeah, and one of the reasons this place isnt dead yet it cuz we all post like mofo's...
I'll see what I can do, we deffiantly need some more people...

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of the reason why you guys don't have a lot of posters here is because you have a team that's both successful and well managed. You also have a fan base that's learned to shut up and accept what said managers do because they have proved that even the most curious moves can pay enormous dividends.

Dolphins fans, like myself, aren't used to being in the quagmire that we're in (first losing season in 15 years, only the third in my lifetime) and can't find enough places to 1) get information about what's going on and 2) find a forum to unload the myriad of thoughts (and self-described brilliant ideas) on what the team will/should do.

That said, be thankful that you don't have 40+ morons in here spewing out such inane drivel along the lines of "Belichick should trade Bruschi now since he's not going to play anymore", or "I can't understand how Belichick could have let David Patten go, he was huge on my fantasy football team last year", or "we should trade our 1st round pick to Indy for Edgerrin James, that's dude's a monster and much better than Corey Dillon", etc.
FF Member #1031
andrew91

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While thats true...still, we could have more members. And yeah, I am glad we dont have newbies like that. but still, we ould use like 3 or 4 more active posters..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Convert to Dallas fans.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw, we like our football team that wins games. lol

That being said i hope bledsoe can help turn you guys in the right direction, good luck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: