Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eddie George a titan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Eddie George a titan Reply with quote

So what does everyone think about Eddie maybe coming back as a backup? Shocked
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt mind at all. If hes a backup and just takes the minimum. That would solve our 3 and 1. We need all the leardership that we can get. Eddie might not have a productive season but he's still a warrior and he can get the team pumped up before games.

I hate to admit but Eddie was my favorite player when he played for the titans. It was hard watchin him play the past couple of years with his injuries that caught up with him.
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats kinda the way I feel too. I just dont know what he will come back for. But sounds like to me hes pretty happy about the chance he might come back, so maybe he will be cheap.
Displaced Titan Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would be great, and you never know what he can do when he gets rest. Look at Bettis this past season, I think Eddie might be more than just an emotional leader. This would be great!
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can get him for around the veteran minimum I'd say do it for sure. He has been a staple of our team. He wasn't willing to accept a back-up role last time which is why he had to go. Now he seems willing to and it just feels right having him as part of our club. He'll be a great 3rd down back and provide a boost to the morale of the players and fans after this temultuous off season.
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would help, they let all those veterans go. So it would be nice to bring one (maybe the most popular) back, to finish his career here. It would be a good touch.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie George was this franchise. Yeah lets bring back the face of the titans back again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: