You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ted Tompson?????????

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gado is#1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Ted Tompson????????? Reply with quote

Alright i know u guys already have seen what im saying but i need to say it! i am sick and tired of ted tompson. What an idiot! do you guys know that we are 30 mil under the cap! And u guys tell me if we've signed any one in free agency thats good, u cant, cuz we havent! Why the hell arent we going after big name free agents when we have plent of money to do it. TT is a moron! We shouldve tried toput a deal on the table for edge, but thats too late. Shouldve gone after pryce....... and should go after drew brees cuz bretts not comin back if our general manager isnt gonna do things that will help our team. all the couldve shouldve and wouldve's that TT has done is pissing me off and HE SHOULD GET OUT OF TITLE TOWN!!!!
Introducing the staring running back out of Liberty university...for your green bay packers..#35...Samkon Gadooooooo!!!
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THERE ARE TWENTY NINE OTHER POSTS ABOUT TED THOMPSON AND THIS ANNOYING AND OLD POST WITH NO NEW INFORMATION AND WHY WHY WHY WOULD WE GO AFTER PRYCE WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE TWO STARTING DE'S?!?!?!?!?!

You are annoying and should never post on this forum again. Not one of your suggestions is even smart at all. Leave. Don't come back.
westjm03

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so we should become the redskins just start over paying people so we can win next year then have to do massive cuts in 2 or 3 years. There are still plenty of people who can upgrade our team. We would have had to overpay to get some of those players also FA isnt always the best way to make your team better most of the teams that are good build their roster up through the draft and then add 1 FA.
Gado is#1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barnett56 wrote:
THERE ARE TWENTY NINE OTHER POSTS ABOUT TED THOMPSON AND THIS ANNOYING AND OLD POST WITH NO NEW INFORMATION AND WHY WHY WHY WOULD WE GO AFTER PRYCE WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE TWO STARTING DE'S?!?!?!?!?!

You are annoying and should never post on this forum again. Not one of your suggestions is even smart at all. Leave. Don't come back.

pryce is better then kapman and i guarntee u i know more about whats goin on in the nfl then u do.
Introducing the staring running back out of Liberty university...for your green bay packers..#35...Samkon Gadooooooo!!!
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm convinced that you have no origional thought and that everything you just said you heard from somebody else who knows nothing about football and is just good at convincing people that he does because your suggestion of signing Trevor Pryce is just the biggest joke of a signing for the Packers that I have ever heard of. Stick to watching the games and let Ted Thompson do his work. I ave recently changed my mind about him because after he left the Seahawks, the next year with a couple free agent aquisitions the Seahawks were plaing in the Superbowl. The man knows how to draft and sign cheap free agents.
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gado is#1 wrote:
Barnett56 wrote:

pryce is better then kapman and i guarntee u i know more about whats goin on in the nfl then u do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You know more? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay. You keep telling yourself that.
IrishCheese

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the exception of not resigning Wahle and not finding a way to keep Bates, Thompson is doing a fine job.

There is as much of a financial management process as there is finding talent. You have to have a balance. If he just starts signing guys left and right he will be doing what Sherman did. Look at the result of that. We were paying Johnson, Hunt way too much money for too long. We are still paying KGB now and he is ok, but not worth that much money.

Thompson always considers free agency dangerous waters and he is absolutely right. It is better to look for bargains and build your foundation through the draft. It makes perfect sense from a managerial perspective.
gbpckrs13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gado is#1 wrote:
Barnett56 wrote:

you sir are an idiot if you think price is better then kapman and plus price gets hurt to much
NCPackers_08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barnett56 wrote:
Gado is#1 wrote:
Barnett56 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You know more? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay. You keep telling yourself that.

Oooo, My Daddy can beat up your Daddy

Shut up morons both of you should leave if you are going to bicker and complain like women, no offense ladies, if there is any here.
FAVREin06

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnett 56 f u c k u a s s h o l e cause gado#1 is right
NCPackers_08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAVREin06 wrote:

mmm not smart dude
id delete that if i were you
Gado is#1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAVREin06 wrote:

I love you man. At least som1 knows what im talking about!
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAVREin06 has been banned.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: