Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WESTBROOK IS A RESTRICTED FREE AGENT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: WESTBROOK IS A RESTRICTED FREE AGENT Reply with quote

Brian Westbrook is a rfa and is a round 1 comp. pick
aafroe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok...
PhillyTransplant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thanks for letting us know. A lot of us Eagles fans hadn't known about the contract situation of one of the integral parts of the team.
By the way, when are they going to sign McNabb because I'm not sure that a rookie like Koy is ready to start behind an offensive line that includes Bobby Williams, Jermaine Mayberry, Ian Allen, Doug Brzeznski (sp?) and Scott Peters at center.

ok, maybe a little too thick on the sarcasm? Nothing personal but after aafroe took my initial comment I had to do something.

But seriously, is there a deadline for another team to offer a contract to Westy or does he have until he signs the tender?

Last edited by PhillyTransplant on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second the ok...

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
phillyfinest25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow who ever made this should never post ever in this life with the eagels or any team because who knows how dumb this guy really is Confused
TRUTH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: i wasnt done Reply with quote

i wasnt finished with my post and i wanted to add, DO YOU THINK THERE IS ANY CHANCE THAT THE EAGLES WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!
PhillyTransplant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, ok....in all seriousness - the Eagles might do this for one of two reasons (both long shots). 1. someone so grossly overpays Westy that it would cripple the team's cap over next couple of years (Vikes might be in position to do this but already have too many RBs)
2. They would get a top 8 pick in this draft they might consider it because then they could expect to have a chance at getting one of the expected stud backs (although who they feel is worth it I'm not sure if its anyone- but I'd be willing to take a chance on Ronnie Brown)

And Truth, next time just go back and edit your intial post. We're (almost) all friends here and just having fun. Feel free to taunt me next time I make a mistake it lets me know you all care.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: