Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Troy Brown Released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Troy Brown Released Reply with quote

Lets begin crying together...... Sad

What a football player!

Deadpulse on the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
andrew91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already reported it man...
And yes, lets...it is truly a sad day. He was a hard worker and really loved the team....Troy we wish you sucsess elsewhere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crappy deal, you call the Pats loyal to there players and that they have a team concept then how in the hell do ya get ride of troy Brown who is the number team player.

Weak move bye the Pats Ownership they have treated brown with disgrace I never want too hear how great the pats team is run there a butch of backstabing weisels who take blood and sweat out of there players and before they reward them they dump them.

First it was Lawyer then it was LAW and now its Brown.

I hope you guys lose every game next year out of spite!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what you need to realize is that this sport is also a business. And we are the best business. We have a very good record of not over paying people. Brown was going to rack in over 5 million bucks next year. Thats just crazy even for a guy i love. Milloy was getting older and wanted way to much... same with Law.... Law was suppose to make 12.5 mil next year! Thats on one player! A Cornerback. It not like when someone has success and wants more money we don't give it to them. There just needs to be a balance. You can't have 3, 4 or 5 guys making around 10 mil a year. Thats just not fiscally responsible.

Brady and Seymour are both going to be making the big bucks next season. There not just going to be cut. 5 mil was to much for even troy. And Ty and Lawyer just care about the $$$.

I like all these players alot, but i like my team even more. And thats whats most important.

P.S You don't need to worry... we won't lose all of our games next year, but thats for the support!

Deadpulse on the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: