Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Whats up with Gardner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elkton_redskinsfan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Whats up with Gardner? Reply with quote

Does anybody know Gardner's status at this time? Who's looking at him, does anybody want him or what?
sootedpair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This says that Minnesota, Cleveland and Seattle are interested and that the trade could be done by the end of the week.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2007815
avbanig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I like that article... I thought TB was interested also, maybe they aren't anymore though. But I thought for a while they wanted to trade for him too. If we could get a third round pick for him it would be awsome, I'd love a second, and really looking at Gardner's #'s and everything he is worth a second, but everyone knows how inconsistent he can be for periods in a game...he's like the second coming of Michael Westbrook except Gardner stays healthy, he just doesn't perform when he is healthy.

Buress is just like Smooty, they both think they are the best, but in reality they aren't. They think they are worth top 5 wr/cb #'s but in realtiy they aren't and they should take the offers that are offered to them, because as time goes on, the offers are only going to continue to drop, and the $'s are going to contiue to fall as well.

Especially after the draft, when all teams have pretty much filled up their roster with guys they've been grading and coveating for months.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: