Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Niners 2005 Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Young8Rice80

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say we screw the value of the pick and draft rolle...with the uncertain status of plummer we need a CB on defense. Spencer and Rumph will develop and then Rolle will be the next shutdown corner. If we had to go with a QB id go with Smith...because he is more athletic than rodgers and it looks like he is smarter..i mean the guy graduated college in 2.5 years
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Young8Rice80 wrote:
i say we screw the value of the pick and draft rolle...with the uncertain status of plummer we need a CB on defense. Spencer and Rumph will develop and then Rolle will be the next shutdown corner. If we had to go with a QB id go with Smith...because he is more athletic than rodgers and it looks like he is smarter..i mean the guy graduated college in 2.5 years

I'm still trying to find the article I read, but I read that Plummer is progressing nicely. Add to that the fact that we are planning a visit with FA CB Kelly Herndon of Denver, and I think CB will be taken care of. A healthy Plummer, Spencer, Rumph is a nice set of CBs. If Herndon were to come in, I think they would move Rumph to FS...that's just a guess.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why dont u ugys trade down to like the 6th pick and take some1 like DJ or something

Pluis one of iether Rodgers or Smith would be there. and you would get a 2nd round and a 3rd or 4th round pick to add to the first htey give u

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: