Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chad Scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theginz2004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Chad Scott Reply with quote

Chad Scott was released by the Steelers a while ago, but do you think he would be a good pick up at cornerback?
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're taking a look at Kelly Herndon from Denver right now...if they're looking CB, and Herndon isn't the guy, I s'pose Chad Scott could be nice if the price is right.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we dont need a CB in my opinion...id rather pick up a 2nd tier FS like Idrees Bashir...hes got potential...or a DE (Chike Okeafor) or a nose tackle (Marcus Bell)
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chike Okeafor signed with ARZ...he's too small for the 3-4 at any rate. I think if we were to bring in a CB like Scott or Herndon, the writing is clearly on the wall that Rumph would indeed move to FS.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Nolans got it on lock when it comes to defense. He did great things in Baltimore so ill trust his decisions. Rumph at FS would be interesting to see. I can see the huge hits already. Very Happy
olinono

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know the status of Plummer? I have heard concerns about his neck injury. Anyone have good news about it? I'm guessing no news is good news. Also, they haven't been entertaining too many free agent DBs...
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

olinono wrote:
Anyone know the status of Plummer? I have heard concerns about his neck injury. Anyone have good news about it? I'm guessing no news is good news. Also, they haven't been entertaining too many free agent DBs...

I'll have to go back and find the article, but I read not too long ago that Plummer is doing great and should be ready to go. As is Newberry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: