Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Have Faith/Patience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BleedPurplePride

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Have Faith/Patience Reply with quote

Believe me Vikings fans...I'm as frustrated as each and everyone of you but for some reason, there is something in me that tells me the vikings have something up there sleeve.

The have a plan of what they are doing and I think they are not only baffling us fans but the entire NFL as well as to why they arn't out there doing what they're supposed to be doing when you have $30 million to spare.

I believe the vikings will make a big signing and become very active in the up coming days or less than a week, no matter what Tice says. (recently heard from Tice that he doesn't plan on any players visiting Winter Park this week except for Fred Jones).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: