Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

dilfer a brown...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Holcombnite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is biased, but man, Browns fans have to some of the most level headed people on the planet, we always look at the situation as a whole, not a 'what have you done for me lately?' situation.

We have the most active baord for some reason, and other fans of other teams like to "comment" on what needs to be done lol...they dont understand..
dawgdish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Dilfer move a TON more than Jay Fiedler (who we were rumored to be interested in). He's solid & reliable enough to school the youngsters & keep the team in games while we build up some much needed pieces to other areas of the roster.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're the hot team all the sudden.

It's just because we finally have capable people running the show.

Gotta admit, we are making some good moves in free agency. And our draft pick is probably the most debatable.

After our third rebuiding process in six years, we have to learn to see the big picture, becuase the small one has been bleak until recently.

For every QB you listed, there's a Tim Couch, Akili Smith, Cade McNown, Ryan Leaf and Kyle Boller.

There's also a Matt Hasselbeck, Tom Brady, Jake Delhomme, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, and Brett Favre. "Experts" don't always get it right.

This draft, there are no clear cut #1 guys. If there were, the Niners would have said who they wanted already. Everybody in the top 3 wouldn't be looking to trade down if there was a clear cut #1. There is no shame in getting a QB in the second or third round. More so, there is shame, and the stench of desperation, if we draft a QB first. Waiting until after the first pick to get a quarterback lets us spend less for him, and does not force our hand to play him earlier than necessary.
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
YOU HAVE THE 3RD PICK IN THE DRAFT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Draft a QB this year...my god...

hey CP, we get the point, you've been bugging us since like January about a freakin QB, I'm sorry that we dont have one like yours, OK?! thanks...

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: