Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Joey Galloway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crackers445

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Joey Galloway Reply with quote

I think we should pick this guy up.He would be a good 3rd man.He is very fast and he has some nice hands.
W.PAYTONS#1FAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your owner wont let your GM get you a 1st or a 2nd WR, what makes you think he will flip for a 3rd.
I truly feel bad for you guys, from all of us Bears Fans out there WE CANT STAND RED EITHER for what he is doing to you guys and your team.
wcblack34

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the condolences. We all want to see competitive football in the NFC North (of course we all have our personal biases towards our teams). This division has a tradition of being strong. What Red McCombs and Mike Sherman (and the Bears' owner I can't recall who owns them, sorry) have done to this division is inexcusible. This division probably has the best and most loyal fans in the entire league. We deserve better. It's not like we're the LA fans who don't care about the NFL, we consistently sell out games in all four of our cities. Chicago fans have been immortalized on Saturday Night Live, everyone knows what a "Cheesehead" is, and the Metrodome is consistently the toughest place to play because the fans are so passionate. Red McCombs should never be allowed to own a professional franchise of any kind again. Granted, the Vikings are probably going to be the top team in the Division again, but what does that say? At least the Bears, and Lions are making positive moves. I don't know what else to say, I'm just way too frustrated right now.
buttaonaroll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W.PAYTONS#1FAN

JACKIES CHEETING ON YOU.............

WITH ME Wink
torturedvikesfan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never heard so many bad things about an owner before. I do not live in minny, so I don't hear much about what goes on, but since I've been on this forum (only a week) I have not heard one positive thing said about Red! I will take ur word for it Vikes fans and believe that he is the worst owner in football. 49ers owner a close second. That man locked up the gatorade for the players. Talk about cheap!
Riddle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

torturedvikesfan wrote:
I have never heard so many bad things about an owner before. I do not live in minny, so I don't hear much about what goes on, but since I've been on this forum (only a week) I have not heard one positive thing said about Red! I will take ur word for it Vikes fans and believe that he is the worst owner in football. 49ers owner a close second. That man locked up the gatorade for the players. Talk about cheap!

doesnt gatorade give gatorade to the NFL for free in exchange for it being the only sports drink shown on the sidelines?

Here's to football!

Ndakasimba kana makasimbawo
Rippleforskin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm disgusted......... i come home, and see some major deals have gone down today. And i get my hopes up, since afterall we do have the most cap space, and blam.............. almost 10 teams have major signings, and once again............. WE HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!! I don't even think i can sleep tonight.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Helter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now this is what we're looking at , pray we get the deals done somehow

Donovin Darius wants to play for the vikings , trade the second round pick and a player or just out right trade the 18th (though a little steep)
-- safety problem solved --

culpepper and burris are buddies ... culpepper put your foot dwon and get them to sign burris
-- WR problem solved --

Fred Smoot is visiting today , don't let him walk out with out signing
-- corner problem solved --

now with the 7th you can hope for DJ at LB
or trade down for additional picks

find a way to draft mike nugent
-- kicker problem solved --

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: