Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Monsters of the Midway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThaWindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Monsters of the Midway Reply with quote

our D-Line is pretty scare rite now, we got adewale ogunleye, alex brown, Tommie Harris on tha Dline to name a few, urlacher and briggs highlight tha backers and peanut, mike brown command tha secondary, how about if we take Derrick Johnson at #4... i mean we run a cover 2 defense.... derrick is perfect for that, so is urlacher, so maybe we should go defense and just have a good running game. i mean our offense aint all that but it wusnt all that back in 85, just tha greatest Running back ever to play tha game. Lets take DJ in tha 4th, ciatrick Fason in tha 2nd round and have tj show him how to run hard, cuz we know tj runs harder than hard. though i really really want Mike Williams, i think tha best decision and tha safest thing to do is pick up DJ... and lets pull a snoop dogg on rex grossman and drop it like its hot if he falters again, i think he is a product of tha system, i mean his coach wus steve spurrier, who wouldnt be good with stevey spurrier? Maybe if Matt Leinart can prove himself w/o norm chow, we should pick him up, im so tired of being mediocre or less than average... lets be aggressive... any thoughts?
i jus hit tha play button, pull up my akademikz and Lean Back
GoLions17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i barely understood a word of that but if your sayign what i think your saying, its decent
DABEARS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the worst o in the league by far is not "ok" by adding one reciever. we need more playmakers - some people called our o the worst ever last year. The defense cant win every game for you which is why we only one 5 games last year.
W.PAYTONS#1FAN

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya english would be a nice, but I would holeheartedly agree with what your saying.
I think take our offense up to average par and make our defense unbelieveable YO.
lance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on! Defense wins championships! The 85 Bears shut out or nearly shut out most of their opponents. Grind it out, run out the clock on offense, and shut 'em down with the defense.
The Revolution

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have no need to address their defense until they can actually move the ball on offense
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DABEARS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right on the d cant be dominant unless they can stay off the field for longer than a 3 and out.
delakev

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your theory of rebuilding the 85 team is flawed. Assuming we could have a defense that is worthy enough of being mentioned in the same breath as the 85 team, we are short one Hall of Fame grinder running back. We have a speed guy who can't stay healthy. Thomas Jones will never be able to carry the ball 30 times a game. We NEED offense to get our D off the field. I think that if the offense can at least sustain a drive, I am not asking it to put up 30 or even 25 points a game. I think if they can sustain some 10 play drives then kick a FG, or at least run 3-4 mins off the clock then punt, I think our D can bring us to the playoffs as is. But this offense can't even be expected to be able to move the ball without 1-2 more premiere players.

Thanks so much Scar!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: