Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

manning
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socalscholar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: certifiable Reply with quote

It seems this guy has been knocked out by Roy one too many times. To try and compare Eli with anyone is premature, but he has shown promise and we will get to see what he can really do.
RoyWillKnockYouOut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youuuuu wish! Cool

Don't be jealous.
Joro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyWillKnockYouOut wrote:
youuuuu wish! Cool

man im getting sick knocks on eli, he is by far the most promising QB in the league and will dominate the league for years to come. all you doubters are gonna be jumping on his bandwagon real soon.

Big Blue doing big things in 2007-08
RoyWillKnockYouOut

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha .. "you wish" was because he said i was knocked out by roy williams, i love eli!! JACKIE!!!

Don't be jealous.
Joro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyWillKnockYouOut wrote:
haha .. "you wish" was because he said i was knocked out by roy williams, i love eli!! JACKIE!!!

ah, ok. thats what i like to hear lol

DaGmenRule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude wat the fuk ever, roethlisberger suks, he threw 2 into everytyme he plyed the gmen he suks, hes just goddamn lucky, and if u saw, eli was doin good in our last 2 games
sorozco

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too early to decide either way. all i know is that Roethlisberger was awful in the playoffs and they had him throw less than 20 times a game for a reason. Also besides the last game of the season against a bad Cowboys defense when he threw ball to only one side of the field the whole game, Eli Manning looked awful in every game he played, understandably so against the best defenses in the league with a bad line and no weapons. My bet is that they will both be good but not great quarterbacks when it is all said and done, nowhere near as good as Peyton Manning.
Joro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorozco wrote:
too early to decide either way. all i know is that Roethlisberger was awful in the playoffs and they had him throw less than 20 times a game for a reason. Also besides the last game of the season against a bad Cowboys defense when he threw ball to only one side of the field the whole game, Eli Manning looked awful in every game he played, understandably so against the best defenses in the league with a bad line and no weapons. My bet is that they will both be good but not great quarterbacks when it is all said and done, nowhere near as good as Peyton Manning.

ah yes the great peyton manning, the record breaking qb who couldnt muster up anything against the patriots. im sick of peyton manning being referred to as a great quarterback. just because he piled up stats in blowouts against bad teams doesnt make him great. he hasnt to rose to the occasion in any game.

shadow walker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joro...p. manning doesnt have a defense...just like the giants have no line...except for a RT in mckenzie

one of the great ones on this site
Joro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote=makaveli]joro...p. manning doesnt have a defense...just like the giants have no line...except for a RT in mckenzie[/quote]

thats about to change, mckenzie will be our LT, and petitgout our RT where he was once All Pro. diehl and snee are two excellent young guards, and ohara is coming off a solid season at C. our line will be near the top next season.

and peyton manning is garbage. his greatest achievement is piling up TDs on bad teams in garbage time. once it comes to the playoffs, he doesnt have the ability to step up to the occasion. as bad as his D is, if u just threw 49 TD in 16 games, u shouldnt have a problem outscoring the other team. but peyton is about as useless as any Qb in the league come january.

meadowlandmonster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets not get to carried away joro, P. Manning is a very good QB. He runs that team with great play calling and an outstanding field leader we can only hope Eli will do this for our team..Let the Boy mature, sit back and watch the sparks fly..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: