Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

After quiet week look for Lions to start making moves!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idi Amin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: After quiet week look for Lions to start making moves! Reply with quote

goblue42 wrote:
I really think the Lions are ready to jump into free agency and perhaps a trade in the next few days. Kenoy Kennedy, Curt Warner and Marcus Pollard all have trips scheduled to Allen Park Starting today and Monday. O-lineman Neil I beilieve is next on the list. I think is almost a given that the Lions are going to get Kennedy or Darious. They must get one of these guys and its even more important when Georgia Safety Thomas Davis weighed in at 230lbs at the combine making him more probable at olb. in the Shazor mold. With only one true safety in Pool the Lions cant afford to wait to the draft. One rumor going on Surus Sports radio last night was the Jags and Lions had agreed on a trade giving the Jags their 3rd rounder and the Lions and Jags swapping spots in the 2nd round which would be 11 spots. I believe this to be a total rumor nobody had substantiated this! Howver with Kennedy in town they have to act swiftly ang get one of these guys. I really like Neil alot to for the o-line. He is a nasty guy with a mean streak. Pollard would be an excellent addition too and the Lions are the first team he is visitiong which is cool considering his agent said half the league contacting them! Cory Bradfor of the Texans was reportedly intereeeested in comming to town too. Warner is in town tthis weekend so that should clear up and the Plan on Bringin in Brad Johnson around Wednesday if they dont do anything with Warner or Jeff! THings should get interesting this week. The Lions time has come!

I would be incredibly thrilled if we got Kenoy, Pollard, Neil, and Brad Johnson - provided they are cost effective

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: