Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steal Green Bay Players!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThaWindyCity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: Steal Green Bay Players!!!!!! Reply with quote

those dumb cheeseheads are letting go all of there quality players except Brett Favre (who might retire). ESPN confirmed that Green Bay is releasing Darren Sharper, one of the Best Safties in tha game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2004952&num=5

I mean it wouldnt hurt for us to pursue him, and see what he can bring to tha table. think of it this way...........

Monday Night Football

John Madden: "Brett Favre Lobs a deep one"
Al Michaels: "This one looks like its gonna be picked off and... ohhhhhh, it is... ... number 42 Darren Sharper with the diving catch"
John Madden: "Wow now thats an interception"
Al Michaels: "Thats gotta be bittersweet"
John Madden: "I think he should be a candidate for tha horse trailor player of the game"
Al Michaels: "But John... its only the second quarter and weve got 12 minutes to go till the half"
John Madden: "Well maybe we should put Qasim Mitchell on there, he seems to be doing good"
..............Dream ends there, Q will never be that good

anyways, Back to subject, Darren really could provide us with a Rodney Harrison type of Surge he gave to New England, granted he would take a serious pay cut. I know Mike Green is solid, but its not getting tha job done. Darren could team up with Mike Brown, Charles Tillman, Jerry Azumah/Nathan Vasher and become one of the best secondaries in tha league, not to mention the rest of our defense. Then we can cut R.W. and free up some cap space.

Comments?
i jus hit tha play button, pull up my akademikz and Lean Back

Last edited by ThaWindyCity on Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
GoLions17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first off...sharper is 42...second off we have no money

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, we have no money.

Thanks so much Scar!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: