You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

McFadden played with 3 injuries
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Still overrated imo.

Yes we know. Just like in any thread you are quick to point that out. Even if the guy has 1000 yards rushing next year you will find something you dont like about him.

Let him get to 1000 yards first.

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
PsychoRaider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: McFadden played with 3 injuries Reply with quote

JAX Troll 90 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Touch wood, the injury bug stays off him from now on.

I think he caught it from you guys' in-house medical staff during their expert handling of his turf toe. Since he got his shoulder fixed back in Arkansas, he should be alright.
Every time they report news about the Raiders it must come with negative spin. Didn't Tom Brady do the exact same thing?

I mean come on we're talking about Northern California i'm sure they have plenty of great doctors. His family may have preferred he get the procedure in Arkansas.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: McFadden played with 3 injuries Reply with quote

PsychoRaider wrote:
JAX Troll 90 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
Touch wood, the injury bug stays off him from now on.

I think he caught it from you guys' in-house medical staff during their expert handling of his turf toe. Since he got his shoulder fixed back in Arkansas, he should be alright.
Every time they report news about the Raiders it must come with negative spin. Didn't Tom Brady do the exact same thing?

The Patriots were upset with Brady because he didn't use their doctors and got an infection. Brady wanted a quicker fix than what the team doctors recommended; McFadden just wanted an actual fix he could trust.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bret Favre played 2/3's of the season with an injury and nobody felt any sympathy for him.

Infact, he was criticized for doing so.

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."
--Joe Paterno.
RAIDER523

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think looking how the injury impacts a player meaning where it is versus severity.I think a RB would rather play with a broken index finger on his throwing hand versus turf toe as a QB would probably prefer the opposite.Neverthless injuries are simply part of the game and some injuries are gonna effect a player more severely than others.Dmac did I think the best he could considering the type of injury he had for a RB.
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles Jon Runyan played the entire season and the playoffs with a Sprained Knee, and a bad Back.

McFadden missed half of the season, while Runyan didn't missed any.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: