You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Perfect Mock Draft!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: The Perfect Mock Draft!!! Reply with quote

Ok here is my mock.
we trade our 1st round pick and 5th round pick next year and 3rd round this year to the Browns for their 1st round pick at #12.

1. Aj Hawk-OLB-Ohio State-6,1- 238 lbs
The best defensive player in the draft and our linebackers are garbage except for Barnett. What a team Barnett and Hawk would make.

1. Lendale White-RB-USC-6,2-235 lbs

Rumors are TT really wants this guy and I do too. He is the 2nd best Rb in the draft and will make the best RB combo in the league with Gado and him!! Ya I said it nobody would be better!

2. Abdul Hodge-MLB-IOWA-6,0-233 lbs

Now we have by far THE BEST LINEBACKING CORE in the NFL. This guy is a beast and fall to round 2 because of his height. he had 158 tackels this year and 11 for a loss. now we will be feared on defence and teams are going to be scared to run against us.

4. Aaron Gipson-CB-OREGON-5,8-192 lbs

Now this guy leads the nation with 7 int's and gets no love because of his height. people say he wont do that good in the NFL but i think he is gonna be better than a lot of players in the NFL and will take Carrol's spot. Great character and will be a PRO BOWLER in the future.

5. Will Allen- OG- TEXAS-6,6-305 lbs

Big guy but is very mobile for how big he is. Part of that great Texas o-line and is getting overlooked because of his teamates. Will be good in our Zone Blocking Scheme.

6. Freddy Keiaho-SS-SDSU-6,0-230 lbs

This is a guy mentioned a bit around San Diego and will be a big hitter at the SS position. He played a little linebacker this year and has a mean streak. he used to play runningback, and he returns kicks and has 3 blocked kicks in his career. Dwayne Slay type player.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number 1 Hawk will not fall to 12..and number 2 how do we get the other first?
pollino14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be awesome Hawk LenDale and Hodge. 2 great Linebackers to line up w/ Barnett and a great RB.

no way it happens though
DaPack!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No he is saying we keep #5 and take Hawk and then trade next years #1 to Cleveland for #12. I would like to have LenDale but I wouldn't give up next years #1.

Interesting about A. Gipson. I live in Oregon and have watched this kid play for the last few years. He is a good athlete but his numbers this year are slightly inflated. His first few years he constantly got burned. He does have potential and might be a late bloomer, but he will not be a Pro Bowl corner ever.
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaPack! wrote:
No he is saying we keep #5 and take Hawk and then trade next years #1 to Cleveland for #12. I would like to have LenDale but I wouldn't give up next years #1.

Interesting about A. Gipson. I live in Oregon and have watched this kid play for the last few years. He is a good athlete but his numbers this year are slightly inflated. His first few years he constantly got burned. He does have potential and might be a late bloomer, but he will not be a Pro Bowl corner ever.

Why not give up next years #1 when we can stack up for 1 year to make Brett come back? Lendale White is worth it beleive me he is gonna be a top 5 RB in 3 years. He might be top 10 NEXT YEAR. my 1st 3 picks are all pro bowl material how dont u like it. hey maybe next year we might be pickin #32 in the draft in the 1st round!! Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it would be a good draft if it happened the only problem I have with it is you need to address SS earlier then the last pick. Also Hodge is 6'2 not 6'0.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
Well it would be a good draft if it happened the only problem I have with it is you need to address SS earlier then the last pick. Also Hodge is 6'2 not 6'0.

my bad a miss read my info. where would u say SS should be adressed assuming we dont have 3rd round pick because i trade it so i could get Lendale White.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
my bad a miss read my info. where would u say SS should be adressed assuming we dont have 3rd round pick because i trade it so i could get Lendale White.

I always say from second to fourth.

I think it is the player you choose I could not stand another safety from SDSU simply because these guys can not cover. I think a better player there would really make it look very good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
Quote:

I always say from second to fourth.

I think it is the player you choose I could not stand another safety from SDSU simply because these guys can not cover. I think a better player there would really make it look very good.

He could break that tradition I believe. hes a reall good run stopper and we need that rite now. with this draft we will be #1 against the run next year!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:

Actually at the senior bowl, Hodge measured at 5'11" in front of everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id like to see the safety problem addressed before round 6

Props to Darnik44 for the sig.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: