Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Another Hypothetical...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e16bball

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Another Hypothetical... Reply with quote

All right I'm 90% sure I've made up my mind about how I want the Skins to handle the trade-up which I hope they do. Since we have been talking about sending Gardner to the Bucs for some time, we trade our 9th, Gardner, and our 4th this year to the Bucs for that 5th pick. Gardner has been viewed as a late 2nd, early 3rd value and I think this is plausible. If not, we could include our 3rd also, which would have to get the job done.

We would position ourselves in a prime spot to snare ourselves the big-time WR we covet, and they could get a 2nd/3rd receiver, an additional pick, and probably still Cadillac Williams.

Thoughts on this newest trade idea?
WhySkins

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its a great idea. i've hoping they do something like that with the bears or bucs for weeks. i'd say throw in a pick next year, like a 3rd, instead of this years 3rd. if they can do it and get edwards or williams i would be very happy.
N8DOGGS HOGS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to get Braylon or Mike, we just gotta! Thats our biggest need right now!

I say trade up to get the best one of the two, whomever that is im not sure, they are both pretty impressive!! I like the trade offer, hopefully we will do something to get one of these guys! I think that's the focus since we havent gone after any big name free agent WR! I think we may be able to get one of the WR at #9, depending on who signs with other teams and how their pro day workouts go etc! I think if Plaxico goes to Minn then that might pave the way to land one of these guys!
TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just heard that the skins signed WR David Patten and that the coles santana moss trade is being talked about again i love the idea of trading up to get mike or braylon i would prefer mike because he makes all the catches and braylon has been known to drop some and we got patrick rampsey in the QB spot so if his passes are a little of mike would make the catch and our short receivers wont like coles so i would trade up and get mike
e16bball

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a must. We need to trade up to get one of them. Even Kiper, who was fairly optimistic that we could get Williams at 9 now says we will have to trade up. I just think it would be a really neat idea to get a WR over 6 feet on our team. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: