You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mario Williams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't like Mario because I question his heart. The guy takes plays off, and you constantly here things like "work ethic questioned," etc. He has all the tangible skills in the world, but I doubt he'll do well in the NFL.

I could not agree with you more. When you hear that it's an automatic red flag for me. Someone with his skills should have been more dominating in college. Nobody is doubting his physical ability though.

My picks are A.J. Hawk and Michael Huff for us.

SEPTEMBER 12 - GET READY
LeRoy36

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if Kampman isnt resign look for the packers to take Mario at number 5. Its just that simple, unless Ted signs Abraham, which i dont see happening. But I am sure Ted will do his homework on this guy and make sure he is the right pick. I wouldnt be surprise if Ted traded down and picked up a Huff/DeAngelo/White. But if Kampman isnt resing than look for Mario to be the pick.
goombar2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius Pepper's has no heart either according to a report done by some stupid publication before he was drafted...

This is a knock always thrown at D-line people, except for Kampy... Of course he has great heart, no talent...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: