Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How about Brad Johnson to the Jets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlace17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: How about Brad Johnson to the Jets Reply with quote

I think Vikings would take Culpepper over Bradf because Daunte has been a prolific passer in the NFL. I know what you are going to say he had Moss but I still believe he has the ability to be one of the top 3 QB's in the NFL when he is healthy. I would say we trade our 4th round pick we got from KC to the Vikings to get Brad Johnson and even kick in Fielder if they want a Veteran QB in return. I dont think Chad will ever be the same again but I hope he proves me wrong. I love that guy cause he's a warrior and has heart. I believe Brad can manage an offense just as good as Chad can, is very accurate and has the stronger arm, is cheaper and is a led his team to a Super Bowl victory. I say we let Chad and Brad battle it out for the starting position in training camp.

Holla back guys. Tell me what you think.
BATCHAMP2000

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Sorry I read that wrong. I wouldn't give up a 4th round pick for him. I doubt the Vikings would give him up for that but the Jets are better off signing Kerry Collings or Patrick Ramsey mainly because they would cost less.

Last edited by BATCHAMP2000 on Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonyankee1nyj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he said 4th rounder and there is no way the vikings will take that, they need brad for insurance just incase culpepper's injury comes back or he gets convicted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: