Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2nd shot different trades but still a good draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nbnyc44

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: 2nd shot different trades but still a good draft Reply with quote

Trade: 4 pick to Bills for their 1 rounder and a second rounder

Trade: Abe for a 2 and a 4

Trade: Law for a 4 rounder

Trade: Mcareins, Jolley and 2007 second rounder for the 26 overall pick (Bears)

Round 1- Deangelo Williams

Round 1- Gean Gilles talk that Seatle might take him so we get a pick ahead of them and take him If a top tackle fall we will get them.

Round 2- If we draft Gilles we get a tackle if we draft a tackle we get Gilles

Round 2- Mangold- Learning from Mawae he will become great

Round 3- Devin Hester or Charles Gordon- this may shock some but they both can become good corners they are just a little raw and need to be coached
or
Greg Blue if we want a reliable physical corner.

Round 4- Best DE/OLB available

Round 4- Oliver Hoyte- Partner to Vilma and will florish with all the offenses attention focused on Vilma

Round 4- Charlie Whithurst- a good prospect who definetly has potential and our new OC can definetly bring out potentiol in Qbs (Drew Brees)

Round 5- Greg Jennings- We need a return amn and a speed reciever and the answer is here.

Round 6- Matt Bernstein- We get a big FB to help out Sowell who is up there in years

Round 6- CB who can play in the dime

Round 7- BPA

Round 7- BPA
jonyankee1nyj

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think deangelo is worth a first, if we really wanted him then i think we shuld trade down and pile up som piks. I really dont lik how deep are wR or corner position wuld be after the draft, bareet as the #1 scares me.

Grade B-
peelout142

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

law is untradable due to his contract. i think that if we get hester we need to keep law around to groom him. greg blue is a safety and i think were set there. i doubt bradway would trade with a divisonal rival. we can defintaley get a 1st for abe..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: