You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agent problems.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Packers1111111!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Free Agent problems. Reply with quote

We need to sign back Key players not sucky players like Darren Sharper we shouldve signed him Back cause after this draft were going to have a complete defense if we wouldve had him this year we wouldve had vetern leadership with a good defensive player. like grady jackson sign him back. Green trade him. Kapman sign him. A :> /????????????/
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you put some more info, so I can respond?

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green is a free agent. We can't trade him if he is a free agent. And you were VERY confusing dude.
onemoreyearfor4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: Free Agent problems. Reply with quote

Packers1111111! wrote:
We need to sign back Key players not sucky players like Darren Sharper we shouldve signed him Back cause after this draft were going to have a complete defense if we wouldve had him this year we wouldve had vetern leadership with a good defensive player. like grady jackson sign him back. Green trade him. Kapman sign him. A :> /????????????/

Last time I checked Darren Sharper sucked.....And I checked 3 minutes ago
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharper was cut because he was due a $2.6 million roster bonus which would have put him up to $8.5 million for last year and he wouldn't accept a restructuring unless it meant a extended contract which wasn't going to happen with his decline in play(i.e. giving up big plays because he was trying for the interception instead of stopping the play)

We can't trade Ahman Green because he isn't under contract to us anymore

Grady Jackson wants to be paid like one of the top NTs in the league and he isn't, until he realizes that we'll miss him Rolling Eyes
SterlingSharpe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Sharper was cut because he was due a $2.6 million roster bonus which would have put him up to $8.5 million for last year and he wouldn't accept a restructuring unless it meant a extended contract which wasn't going to happen with his decline in play(i.e. giving up big plays because he was trying for the interception instead of stopping the play)

We can't trade Ahman Green because he isn't under contract to us anymore

Grady Jackson wants to be paid like one of the top NTs in the league and he isn't, until he realizes that we'll miss him Rolling Eyes

That is correct. Big Ole Fat Grady wants to be paid big, and with the success the Vikings own Big Ole Fat Pat Williams had this year against the run, I'm certain there will be at least one team who throws the big $ at Fat Grady. After we have been buried by the big $ given to Old Joe Johnson, we can't do that again to our team. This is a big hole to fill because Grady occupied two blocks every run, and still made tackles.

I wish someone could light a fire under massive Donnell Washington. What's wrong with that guy between the ears? Somebody needs to [inappropriate/removed] him off. Imagine if he had the intensity of Joey Porter or Ray Lewis.

Hilarious Skit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNNiFaENUow&search=monkey

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: