Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

jets are in a good position to get a great player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jets rooter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: jets are in a good position to get a great player Reply with quote

this draft is very deep on both offensive and defensive players.the jets whether they like it or not are in a rebuilding mode.bradway and company cannot afford to make mistakes.if they trade down they will get extra picks and still get great players.most of all there are three positions that are a must.running back,quarterback of the future,and the offensive line which is too light to contend with nfl defenses.let the jet fans say a prayer that bradway makes the right choices.
jvilma51

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't thnik the entire team is in a erbuilding stage, just the offense, we have good defensive players with vilma, ellis, hobson, miller, coleman, rhodes, etc.

The offense is the thing that needs rebuilding, not the whole team.

Props to jgoldiscool
Gang_Green03

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea very true. I don't trust Bradway but there's so much talent in this draft that maybe he'll get lucky Rolling Eyes
jvilma51

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gang_Green03 wrote:
Yea very true. I don't trust Bradway but there's so much talent in this draft that maybe he'll get lucky Rolling Eyes

yeah i don't know hiow even bradway can mess this one up, but don't worry, he'll find a way.

Props to jgoldiscool
Gang_Green03

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we'll just have to pray that he accidently picks the right guys.
NikeFootball05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we should be thankful we have the fourth pick this year and not last year. We are lucky because we:

A.) Get to choose anyone we want besides the Top 3 Players. That opens up a world of opportunites for us to stay at the spot or trade up or down.

B.) Get to choose any player not taken in the Top 3. But we should be happy we have the #3 pick. Unless Houston and New Orleans passed on Reggie, I wouldn't want to have Tennessee's pick. Otherwise it would be likely we'd select Reggie Bush.

We have the personnel on Defense, so we're not in a rebuilding stage at all there. We were in the 2004 Offseason.

We need to rebuild almost the entire offense though. Not in one year, Rome wasn't built in a day. It'll cost us a lot too, that's why some defensive players may be cut. In 2 years, our whole team should be set.

Ok I'm sorry, do you WANT to lose? I throw, you catch, it's not that hard, ok? All right now get the f@$% outta here.

-Peyton Manning United Way SNL Skit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: