Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Julian Peterson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jvilma51

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Julian Peterson Reply with quote

I know he's probably going to be a lot of money but if we switch to a 3-4 then Peterson would be a great pick-up. If we get rid of ALOT of people and make ALOT of cap space maybe we can pick him up. Anybody else feel the same way or anybody else totally disagree? Let me know.

Props to jgoldiscool
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd be a good pick up, but I doubt we'd have the money to get him. Besides Woody Johnson doesn't want to rebuild using high priced players and Bradway doesn't want to rebuild at all...Bradway doesn't think we are in a rebuilding process.
Jets/ND

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I like this move a lot more then James. We don't have the money to sign him though and LB isn't really a type priority. I rather see us get a cornerback from free agency since Law is owed 11 mill and is 32 already.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh where definitly in a rebuilding process not a major one but were definitly not a contendor next year And the faster bradway realizes that the better the chance of us having a shot at a superbowl in a few years.

Soaring Jets Wall of Honor Member
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonyankee1nyj wrote:
oh where definitly in a rebuilding process not a major one but were definitly not a contendor next year And the faster bradway realizes that the better the chance of us having a shot at a superbowl in a few years.

Send a letter to Bradway then because when I read that article on Jets.com I wanted to shoot someone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: