You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mcnabb and WIP 610

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toistheman815

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Mcnabb and WIP 610 Reply with quote

If I hear another one of those a-holes talk trash on him again i will never listen to them again. Ever since he has been drafted 610 has been blasting him and I'm tired of it. These guys are terrible, all Mcnabb does is win and play when he hurt. Give the man some respect. I am willing to place all my money on this, if Mcnabb was white he would be god to that radio station. They would never have a bad thing to say him.
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped listening to them a long time ago. They are morons and they are trying to turn Philadelphia against McNabb. If you are a member of the Eagles message boards (on the Eagles website) you'll know that there are already tonnes of Eagle fans who want McNabb off the team. It is absolutely ridiculously mind-boggling why anyone would think that. It is so frustrating, I really don't want to get into it on these forums.

Best thing to do is just sit back, watch the Eagles win super bowl 41 and see what everyone thinks of McNabb then.

And let's try to keep race out of this thread.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
goose85

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree totally. Its been an up hill battle forhim since he was drafted. I think we have to put in perspective what hes done for this team. 2 words Bobby Hoying.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea McNabb has been nothing but a class act for this team. He does need to improve his accuracy and reading defenses. But the ctitisizm that he recives is way out of line.
toistheman815

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Hate throwing doing this but i think 610 hates black people.
Everyday they want to trade Iverson. He is superstar, and hall of famer.
Mcnabb is hated by them.
White players like the whole Flyers always get off. Except Brasher they r always saying bad thing about him pentlies,etc.
Right the flyers aren't playing good why do they get off the hook.
Foresberg is hurt and going to play in the olympics thats ok. Mcnabb plays on an broken anckle and was hurt all year and they give him so much crap.
I hate it Everyone forgets what Mcnabb has done for this team, and city. They were terrible before he got here,and they r terrible without him.
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toistheman815 wrote:
I Hate throwing doing this but i think 610 hates black people.
Everyday they want to trade Iverson. He is superstar, and hall of famer.
Mcnabb is hated by them.
White players like the whole Flyers always get off. Except Brasher they r always saying bad thing about him pentlies,etc.
Right the flyers aren't playing good why do they get off the hook.
Foresberg is hurt and going to play in the olympics thats ok. Mcnabb plays on an broken anckle and was hurt all year and they give him so much crap.

As an African-American, I understand what you're saying and agree with you to a certain extent, but we cannot discuss this on these forums. People around here are very strict when it comes to discussing race. I hope you understand.

toistheman815 wrote:
I hate it Everyone forgets what Mcnabb has done for this team, and city. They were terrible before he got here,and they r terrible without him.

I agree 100%. We only go as far as #5 takes us.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
toistheman815

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Il stop talking about race
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole situation is frustrating me like you would not believe.

The Eagles are such a mess right now.

Aspiritfall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see what everyone is so worried about... like phreak said this team will only go as far as mcnabb takes them and thinking about that doesnt worry me... look at the eagles before t.o. it was mcnabb who led the eagles to winning and he will continue to do so... i hope to god mcnabb is our quarterback until the day HE decides to retire...

thanks eagles91 for this sick sig!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: