Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sorry Guys, but I'm pissed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylayup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is so funny to read the deadskin forum, every single thread has the word cowboys in it. you losers overspend and lose with the best of them year in and year out.
Blknite01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This argument is sort of pointless... record is really the most important thing. Last time I checked we finished with the same record but Cowboys had a harder schedule, thus making them a little better this year.

Don't get me wrong I am a redskin fan and hope the cowboys fail but Id say the won this year thought they barely beat us both times.Next year if they beat us in record or vice versa we will see who is better.

Am I the only one who thinks this?
sootedpair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it is so funny to read the deadskin forum, every single thread has the word cowboys in it. you losers overspend and lose with the best of them year in and year out.

Looks like somebody's mommy got him a computer for getting his first pube. Congrats!
Blknite01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sootedpair wrote:
Quote:

Looks like somebody's mommy got him a computer for getting his first pube. Congrats!

That's pretty sad and unessisary I mean come on I don't think i've ever seen something that dumb... you are the guys that make me embarrased to be a skins fan.

I got a resolution let them be Cowboys fans and stay in thier forum and we stay in ours like we have been.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's pretty sad and unessisary

Sorry, but when two of the guy's first four posts are trolls in our forum, I get a little riled up. I can't promise anything, but I'll try to not let it happen again.
Blknite01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know they are trolling but if you don't retaliate you don't have anything to worry about just report them simple as that.
riggensghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The contract will pay Samuals close to the league minimum in salary with a lot coming in bonuses. It was designed to give us cap relief this year and next. I love the extension. Samuel is top three in the league and by far the youngest for his talent level

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: