Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Leslie Frazier for '09 thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCP wrote:
It was in reference to you calling Frazier ugly, so I asked if you'd prefer a model

i still think he does, but nothing some wins cant cure.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
DNoz29

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like someone here should be happy...

Howard Balzer of KFNS 590 in St. Louis reports that Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier will meet with the Rams about their head-coaching job.

The visit figures to take place next week. Frazier is also on Detroit's list of candidates and satisfies the Rooney Rule for both clubs because he is African American. He runs a 4-3, which St. Louis already has intact

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_relatednews.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=STL

It's the only link I could find right now.

My Rams' Big Board
1. DE Jadeveon Clowney
2. WR Sammy Watkins
3. OLB Khalil Mack
4. OT Greg Robinson
5. OT Jake Matthews
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TCP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DNoz29 wrote:
Looks like someone here should be happy...

Howard Balzer of KFNS 590 in St. Louis reports that Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier will meet with the Rams about their head-coaching job.

The visit figures to take place next week. Frazier is also on Detroit's list of candidates and satisfies the Rooney Rule for both clubs because he is African American. He runs a 4-3, which St. Louis already has intact

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_relatednews.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=STL

It's the only link I could find right now.

Haha yeah it's the only link I need. FRAZIER! FRAZIER! I gotta feeling he will get it. Davaney and Parcells liked him last year, he'll get the gig here in STL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCP wrote:

Haha yeah it's the only link I need. FRAZIER! FRAZIER! I gotta feeling he will get it. Davaney and Parcells liked him last year, he'll get the gig here in STL

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh Applause Applause Applause Applause, then you could definitely ask him out on a date to express your man crush

MY GALLERY

WELCOME TO THE GATEWAY
TCP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lago_vista wrote:
TCP wrote:

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh Applause Applause Applause Applause, then you could definitely ask him out on a date to express your man crush

Hey bud why don't you go ask out Adam Carriker?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCP wrote:
lago_vista wrote:
TCP wrote:

Hey bud why don't you go ask out Adam Carriker?
then we can double date ....................I might even ask Long along as a third wheel, but I guarantee you one thing even though I was right about both those guys, I never once plastered one of there ugly [inappropriate/removed] mug shots in my avatar

MY GALLERY

WELCOME TO THE GATEWAY
TCP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carriker wasn't the best we could have had first of all but let's not highjack this thread.

And just as you pointed out you were right about both guys, I'll point out I WILL BE RIGHT about Leslie should the Rams make the right hire.

Guys all around the forum have avys of there favourite player, I just put one up of my favourite HCing hire.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCP wrote:
Carriker wasn't the best we could have had first of all but let's not highjack this thread.

And just as you pointed out you were right about both guys, I'll point out I WILL BE RIGHT about Leslie should the Rams make the right hire.

Guys all around the forum have avys of there favourite player, I just put one up of my favourite HCing hire.
I am just giving you a hard time, he may turn out to be a great coach

MY GALLERY

WELCOME TO THE GATEWAY
TCP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's alright. BTW I didn't use his name in this post Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Rams putting a cap of 2-2.5 million a year for their next HC, I think it is very likely a guy like Frazier will get the job.

Rex Ryan is attracting a lot of attention which will invariably drive up his price and IMO the Titans are going to make it to the AFC Championship which will put a damper on Schwartz's chances.

Another big factor in Fraziers favor as TCP has mentioned is Frazier's D runs the 4-3 which is what the Rams have always run.
Skum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frazier did develop some players, Chad Greenway has only played under Frazier, he was injured for the season his rookie year when Tomlin was here..

Frazier got Antoine Winfield over the nod and he made the probowl.

Even though Kevin and Pat Williams are great players, they still have stayed great, some coaches will do something wrong to great players to have them underperform.. they have not, instead they made the probowl the last couple of years..

He made it clear that he needed some pass rush, so they got Jared Allen, that shows me he is able to get his opinions trough the front offices.

This season Cedric Griffins play has been much better than previous years.

He is very good at making half-time adjustments and keeping games close with his defence.. A thing that Tomlin couldnt do, Tomlin never fixed the pass-rush issue.. yes he was under 1 against the run, but last against the pass, because everyone passed on us.. In Mike Tomlins season as defensive coordinator, we won 6 games because we couldnt stop the pass.

Dont blame Frazier for having talent, he is also responsible for them playing up their talent.

Remember Childress is an offensive coach, Frazier has full control over his defence, he calls the plays.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TCP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I missed this thread.

Frazier only has one losing season which was his first in Philadelphia. He has 2 SBs one as a player and coach. He is the guy.

Frazier will be an elite HC. Cmon guys join the bandwagon for success.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching the game last night, I have to say Frazier certainly put together an impressive unit.
Halradio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's official - the Rams are going to interview Frazier in the near future.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/08A32AC546AAAFA48625753600108D4A?OpenDocument

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: