Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LAW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boltfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: LAW! Reply with quote

If Law is healthy we gotta go after him hard! Him and Florence on the outside(dont forget what Florence did to Reggie Wayne on turf) Davis at Nickel, Kiel at SS and Bad [inappropriate/removed] Jammer roamin Center Field, Ill take that against anyone.
supratony

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate that idea.... cause of one thing... there is no way that law would sign with any team if he didn't get champ bailey kinda numbers.... n do u think he's worth it? cause u forget'n that of the 20 million.... we committed 8 to drew n we need to resign gates, n theres no way we can keep him unless we pay him like a top TE like he is.... so that would leave us with only around 8-10 million.... if we were to get law that would mean we would use all of that on one guy who's been hurt for the last 2 yrs.... plus with two first rounders we need that cap space to pay the draft picks...
boltfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you a capologist? Somehow the faders just signed Porter, Woodson, and traded for Moss despite being in a bad cap situation. I do know they are 15 mil over, but they will find a way to make it work.

We ,the Chargers, need the most help in two areas. Pass rush and secondary, agreed. I thought so. Shall we keep drafting DBs with our top picks? I dont think so. I dont want to hear about drafting a Safety in the 1st round(the secondary is young enough), or going after the retread safetys available on the market. Go get either Law or Samari Rolle and see the difference it will make in our young secondary. We need a leader back there!
raiderhater619

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey bolt fan I like your aggresiveness, but we have got to be smart and not invest too much money in one player, look at the patriots, they don't have any one player that really stands out, we need to add depth especially in the secondary.
LittleTrainJames

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the age of 31 he still may have 3-4 good years left. I say give an incentive layden contract and bring him in. It couldn't hurt the 31st ranked pass defense.
SDChargers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jammer wont be moved to fs and we wont sign Law. He wants big money, and will probably go to cleveland. Its what players do, its how we got donnie.
supratony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boltfan wrote:
What are you a capologist? Somehow the faders just signed Porter, Woodson, and traded for Moss despite being in a bad cap situation. I do know they are 15 mil over, but they will find a way to make it work

u damn right im a capologist..... hahahah.... n look at the raiders next yr.... they might have the best wr duo but they wont be able to stop anyone on d cause they dont have money to spend there.... plus... who gives a f**k bout the raiders.... they cant stop our offense so aint like moss is gonna make a difference... lastly.... am i the only person that noticed that gates doesn't have a contract for next yr???? yess he's a exclusive FA but he doesn't have a contract and if i was him i wouldn't come into camp for the chump change he got last yr... he's gonna what tony gonzalez type dollars... so just to let u know... law wont come in for less than 12.... thats y he got released by the pats....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: