Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Manning cursed?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BelichicksBrain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Manning cursed? Reply with quote

Looks like Peyton just squandered his best opportunity to win a Super Bowl...
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a curse... it's just the bad luck of having to face 3-4 defenses in the playoffs all the time. Laughing

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
azazaz7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll get a ring before his career is over. It took John Elway until he was in his late 30's to get one and Manning is just as good a QB as he was. The Colts problem was ring rust and meeting a hot team. Had they met any other team last night, they would have steamrolled their way to victory.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manning is not as good as Elway--yet. Time will tell--
BearsFan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manning cursed with Mike Vanderjat as a kicker. There is no denying that he is a good kicker, but all he has done for Manning is stir up trouble. I can think of two times he has a missed a kick (yesterday, and a year ago in the regular season vrs the Pats) and actually went to call him out and question his desire. He may have the stats/numbers, but he has brought alot of troubel to the team as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manning did his best and put them in a position to win, we just have and idot kicker that's all.

mad props to :colts: for the sig
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panzer wrote:
manning did his best and put them in a position to win, we just have and idiot kicker that's all.

got to put the emphasis on the adjective on that one

INT that wasn't was reset with the fumble and that field goal was makeable
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
TitansKKH1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manning will not ever win a ring as a starting QB......look at him the last 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE had a great team around him and he didnt even get to the AFC Championship game little alone the Super Bowl. HAHAHHA manning and the super bowl will never be together. MAnning is not only ugly but i can think of many QBs i would take other than him. I dont care about the records he has that hasnt led to anything. How many rings does Brady have?????/ Hmmmmmmmmmmm yeah thats what i thought. Brady is 10 times the QB manning will ever be. Here are other QBs i would take other than Manning. Culpepper, Vick, McNair, McNabb, Brady, Palmer, Bledso, Delhome, Roethlisburger, and Hasselbeck. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Razz Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Steel_CityLady

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitansKKH1 wrote:
Manning will not ever win a ring as a starting QB......look at him the last 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE had a great team around him and he didnt even get to the AFC Championship game little alone the Super Bowl. HAHAHHA manning and the super bowl will never be together. MAnning is not only ugly but i can think of many QBs i would take other than him. I dont care about the records he has that hasnt led to anything. How many rings does Brady have?????/ Hmmmmmmmmmmm yeah thats what i thought. Brady is 10 times the QB manning will ever be. Here are other QBs i would take other than Manning. Culpepper, Vick, McNair, McNabb, Brady, Palmer, Bledso, Delhome, Roethlisburger, and Hasselbeck. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Razz Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Manning is ugly in fact and a cry baby. But hopefully he will get a ring soon. Hopefully! Brady is not ten times better than is an exaggeration. I dont know who I think it the best quarterback, but I dont think anyone is ten times better when it comes to most of the big name starters.

And why are you talking smack on Manning & the Colts when your a Titans fan? It's like talking about the 2005 football season bashing the Steelers when you're the Texans. At least Indy has a QB who puts up numbers and a team that made it to the playoffs this year. Manning may be ugly but McNair is fat. Enough said.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitansKKH1,

If you could please read our Forum Rules before posting again, flaming is not allowed on our site
Brady121291

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Manning cursed? Reply with quote

[quote="BelichicksBrain"]Looks like Peyton just squandered his best opportunity to win a Super Bowl...[/quote]

It's cause he's a loser who cant suck it up and win the big game!

---------------------------------
Tom Brady #12 4 life!
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Manning cursed? Reply with quote

Brady121291 wrote:
BelichicksBrain wrote:
Looks like Peyton just squandered his best opportunity to win a Super Bowl...

It's cause he's a loser who cant suck it up and win the big game!

---------------------------------
Tom Brady #12 4 life!

Forum Rules

Webmaster wrote:
1. Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

2. Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed.

3. Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: