Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is it time to start over??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What to Do?
Rebuild
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Patch the Holes
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

muskyman66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Is it time to start over?? Reply with quote

just wondering if the cap straped Pack should just pull the plug on the upcoming 2005 season by cutting salery players like D. Sharper, M. Wahl
Trading A. Green and telling B. Favre to go ahead and retire and or or try trading some of these player for draft picks for the future to rebuild. I for one would like to see Farve come back for one more season and the Pack do what they need to do win it one more time for Favre. Question Question Question
bonack42

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of the roster moves. I think Brett will still be back next year though the packers should move all the players you listed. I would like to see them sign Rick DeMulling from Indy to patch the wholes of our departing guards, he's young and helped the Colts line improve drastically this past season. As for Ahman I tend to think that he'll hold fair market value with a team such as the Cards or Bucs. If we could send him and our late second for their 1st I see no reason the Pack should even have to think twice about that. If they can get that high Ronnie Brown could be drafted for all those Najeh haters out there. We need cap room drastically so look for even more cuts......Furgeson is way OVER paid for his lack of production and hands they should cut him too! This outta stir some of you know it alls up a lil! Go PACK!!
MultiSync

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea lets tell farve to retire...durrr
bonack42

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favre is going to reitire soon so minds we'll get it over with. Losing his cap number would allow us to resign players that are needed like Wahle and then we'd be able to pick up another big free agent. Maybe somebody like Trotter or Rolle to fix our defense. Our offense wouldn't be the same without Farve but our o-line is the best in the league if we keep it together. Its the only area of our team where we can say that. Protecting a young qb like Nall will be there and we have seen and know he has the possiblity to flourish in this offense. Lets keep the criticism to a minimum and keep it healthy debate even though you may not agree with it. Post some of your reasons not just make a smart a** comment. Durhhr!! Green Bay needs a youth movement asap! But it shouldn't come at Favre's expense.......we need to look at this from a team perspective and not live in the past...[/quote]
W.PAYTONS#1FAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a Bears fan, but I still dont think you tell a 2 time Mvp and one of the Greatest QB's in the history of football" Its tme for you to go" when he is still posting a rating of 90+.
Just remember what you said 8 years into your rebuilding process when your still trying to find a good QB, they dont grow on tree's my friend.
And if they do they want turf or a warm climate.
hauschild

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Wrong ... Reply with quote

Uh, that would be 3-time MVP.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: