You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reese's plans for the next few months

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans will return

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reese's plans for the next few months Reply with quote

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060118/SPORTS01/601180412/1027

well this was a pretty good read,i like the way the Saints killed their future lol trading away all 7 draft picks in one year andmore the next for Ricky Williams!LOL,I would do that

but its a good read

enjoy!
TTitanFAN32

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a good article TITANS WILL RETURN ............. i wouldnt mind if the Titans took Vince but the only problem is that he is far from being a nfl prospect and i think that it would be great to get even more picks for the Titans, bulk up the defense, and think about geting Omar Jacobs or if Jay Cutler falls to the second or third round Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes i think that they take him with one of the picks they got in trading down....... what do u think about it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTitanFAN32 wrote:
that is a good article TITANS WILL RETURN ............. i wouldnt mind if the Titans took Vince but the only problem is that he is far from being a nfl prospect and i think that it would be great to get even more picks for the Titans, bulk up the defense, and think about geting Omar Jacobs or if Jay Cutler falls to the second or third round Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes i think that they take him with one of the picks they got in trading down....... what do u think about it

I think in no way does Cutler fall to the 3rd. I doubt he'll make it out of the 1st (barring a horrible combine). Jacobs could be there in the 3rd, but I believe he'll be taken in the 2nd. The only way I see Reese trading down will be if someone breaks the bank for our 3rd. I would love to get one of the big three, but if Reese gets a great package deal then I wouldn't blame him for jumping on it.

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing that kinda annoys me about Vince Young....is NO ONE was talking about him this much before the rosebowl.....and one big game doesnt make you the #3 overall prospect in the NFL....i would still rather trade down or take AJ Hawk or D'Brick in the first (trade down is fine....and with a trade down cutler wouldnt be bad either) and then take jacobs on the second or olson in the 4th

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
Invictus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I live in Texas and believe me LAST year after the Oklahoma game it was questioned if Young should even be the Longhorns QB. That was when Mack Brown and the Titans staff unleashed him and lightened their grasp on the reigns. I think he has been a great PROSPECT since LAST YEARS Ronse Bowl game against Michigan. Every week during the past season it has been all about him and all about his future in the NFL (at least in Texas). Matt Leinart could be the next Joe Montana or the next Ryan Leaf. Thats why the draft is always a gamble.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAVED_CHICKEN wrote:
one thing that kinda annoys me about Vince Young....is NO ONE was talking about him this much before the rosebowl.....and one big game doesnt make you the #3 overall prospect in the NFL....i would still rather trade down or take AJ Hawk or D'Brick in the first (trade down is fine....and with a trade down cutler wouldnt be bad either) and then take jacobs on the second or olson in the 4th

I've heard alot about him WAY before the Rose Bowl so I'm not sure what your talking about there, chicken. Think I've been hyped up about him for quite a while now. Now I will admit, since the Rose Bowl, he has been hyped up even more, but I've hoped for Tennessee being able to have a shot at taking him ever since I knew that they would be having a high draft choice.

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not forget. One of the main reasons we weren't talking about Vince Young until after the Rose Bowl was because it was looking very likely that he was returning to College for his Senior year so there was no point in talking about him....

I just like the fact that Young is like McNair and I like the rapor he has with our number nine.... I just think it's destiny for us to take Young.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
luke1705

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah shaved remember how even AFTER the rose bowl he was thinking about stay back? he made comments like 5 minutes after the game about going back to texas or something along those lines, so he was always a top prospect, but as titansfan said, no one thought he was going to come out until he dominated USC like he did

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: