Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Breziznski "We'll be active early"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VIKEMAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Breziznski "We'll be active early" Reply with quote

Brezinski says Vikes will be very active in FA and early saying that the real good ones go right away. Also Vikes are said to be very interested in Ty Law . Tice is said to also like WR Mike Williams saying "if we get him we will be all over ourselves" . Lets hope Mr. Law comes to Minnesota 1st! I think that Cards are interested in Bennett and will make a draft day deal for him.....
T0wer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interseting.. I am not sure how excited I would be about Ty Law coming to MN... I know he said that, but they have not exactly been "active"

I know that tice interviewed 10 WR's at the combine yesterday. I am also not sure about mike williams 4.6 40.... Confused

And I don't think the cardinals are interested in Bennett beacuse they seem to be working on Buffalo and Travis Henry.

interesting info though. Just my opinions in retort.
wcblack34

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Vikings will take Mike Williams unless Derrick Johnson, Antrll Rolle, Pac Man Jones and Thomas Davis are gone, and they can't trade out. Tice is known for blowing smoke up other teams a**es, he did it with Jimmy Kennedy and with Ryan Simms. The Vikings are going to get a WR through FA or a 2nd or 3rd round pick. However, I do believe they'll be active early and often in FA.
UtBDan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tice is lying with who he likes. That article's on yahoo.

A couple years ago or last year or whenever the only DT he invited over was Kennedy, and he wanted Kevin Williams all along. He's just getting people to think that so that the teams ahead of them think he'll be gone. I doubt there's any particular liking for Mike Williams.
Vikings fan.
T0wer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

An interesting point of view that I heard on the radio this morning.

If we traded down a little, and picked up another like 3th round pick or 4th round pick. And say we drafted Thomas Davis at like #10, and another random at #18. Basically if we ended up getting a few more picks out of the deal. The moss deal would get "better" for us. I guess its up in the air.

Just something random.
Fartman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOwer, totally agree, but only if DJ is gone at 7. I believe we should use our top pick for defense, as much as I would love to have Mike Williams. We should immediately pursue Plax and Ty Law. Those two plus a solid draft would put us on par with the Eagles and maybe push us into the Super Bowl.
T0wer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fartman,

I am not to keen on Mike Williams, and I personally am not that keen on Ty Law, only because he seems like a head case. I would LOVE DJ. He would be awesome IF available at #7 (personally I do not think so). He could probably motivate the other guys a little bit.

Tice says " Hey Thomas, and EJ, this rookie is twice as good as you are"

I would like to pursue a FA wide receiver to draft defense early in this draft agree. I would really really really like Thomas Davis, but I don't think we will get him. We haven't had a good safety in a long time.

There are some other good FA's out there though. God I hope we do something.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: