Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Broncos should thank the Patriots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nepatsman2002

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: The Broncos should thank the Patriots Reply with quote

The Broncos should all send thank you notes to the Patriots. They didn't beat the Patriots the Patriots beat themselves. If it weren't for the fumbles and Brady's brain freeze on the Bailey interception the game would have been a blow out. What happened to the Bronco running game. Plummer sucked too.
How many total yards did the Broncos have compared to the pats and what was the total time of possession for both teams. The Patriots dominated the game and pushed the Broncos around. I didn't realize how weak the Broncos were. They won't make it far. Don't forget to send all your thank you notes.

Watch out for the Pats next year. Coming back Rodney Harrison Dan Koppen
Matt Light. The dynasty will continue
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. As a Patriots fan I am disgraced by this post.

The Patriots may have made some mistakes. But the Broncos simply outplayed us. They were able to control the game on defense, and the Broncos somehow went 13-3, even with a terrible pass defense, so I don't care about passing yards.

The Broncos wanted the game more, and they outplayed the Pats.

Please be a good sport. Next year we may be back, but still, give credit where credit is due.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is seriously getting out of hand.

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
This is seriously getting out of hand.

I agree.

The key to be good winners is to be graceful in defeat.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

Hiero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: The Broncos should thank the Patriots Reply with quote

nepatsman2002 wrote:
The Broncos should all send thank you notes to the Patriots. They didn't beat the Patriots the Patriots beat themselves. If it weren't for the fumbles and Brady's brain freeze on the Bailey interception the game would have been a blow out. What happened to the Bronco running game. Plummer sucked too.
How many total yards did the Broncos have compared to the pats and what was the total time of possession for both teams. The Patriots dominated the game and pushed the Broncos around. I didn't realize how weak the Broncos were. They won't make it far. Don't forget to send all your thank you notes.

you got beat! eat it loser. Patriots are through! all their players are too old to win it. Byebye pats I am so glad I dont have to listen to any more crap about that team.

Props to IDOG_det on the sig.
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: The Broncos should thank the Patriots Reply with quote

Hiero wrote:
nepatsman2002 wrote:

you got beat! eat it loser. Patriots are through! all their players are too old to win it. Byebye pats I am so glad I dont have to listen to any more crap about that team.

And this guy shouldn't troll in the winners forum.

I made a mistake. The key to be a good winner is to be graceful IN VICTORY AND DEFEAT.

This guy's just jealous because his team didn't even make the playoffs.

Iggles wrote:

wildboy26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree they gained alot of their points from Patriots mistakes. They were very good, and it was a huge win to beat New England, but not spectacular. They can play better, and Jake Plummer with have to play better than he did to beat Pittsburg.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the way i see it, the better team won yesterday. that's really all there is to it. sure you guys made a lot of mistakes, but we didn't. and we really capitalized on yours. for you to say that we didn't deserve to win because you made a ton of mental mistakes is very very ignorant. we didn't make mistakes, so we deserved to win. the game isn't played on paper. we executed, brady and the boys did not.
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i just saw the game (i was gone and taped it) what a great game. from what i saw we played the way the Pats have in years past, niot dominating but mistake free (or few in this case) and forcing/capitalizing on the mistakes of our opponenets.
wildboy26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it a worth a Canadian report on a sports blog last night stated that if the two teams played 20 times right now New England would win 19, and that was the only one Denver would win.
broncofan48

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For everyone who thinks the Broncos got lucky and doesn't think they will go far, maybe this win should serve as a hint. Every successful team has the lucky breaks and thats the way things have happened for Denver. Remember the games at Indy the past 2 years? Everything went the Colts way. This is Denvers year. BTW they outplayed the Pats by making the big plays when the big plays were needed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: