Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Here we go Broncos/Pats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GWilhite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Here we go Broncos/Pats Reply with quote

In all honesty I was hoping to face a Palmerless Bengals team instead of the riegning champs, but hey, beggers can't be choosers.
This will not be the Pats team that the Broncos played in October; New England is healthy and will be a much tougher opponent in this rematch.
With that said, if the Pats play Denver the way they played Jacksonville then the Broncos will walk away with the win. The Denver offense is more potent and more stable than Jacksonville's and the Bronco defense is tougher and faster than what the Jaguars put on the field last Saturday. Plus, the game will be in Denver (finally) and not in New England, which is a huge plus for the Broncos who are 8-0 at home this season. Bellichek (sp?) is a genius and Brady is a stud but I see the Broncos pulling this one out.

Any thoughts?
jmo9585

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Here we go Broncos/Pats Reply with quote

GWilhite wrote:
In all honesty I was hoping to face a Palmerless Bengals team instead of the riegning champs, but hey, beggers can't be choosers.
This will not be the Pats team that the Broncos played in October; New England is healthy and will be a much tougher opponent in this rematch.
With that said, if the Pats play Denver the way they played Jacksonville then the Broncos will walk away with the win. The Denver offense is more potent and more stable than Jacksonville's and the Bronco defense is tougher and faster than what the Jaguars put on the field last Saturday. Plus, the game will be in Denver (finally) and not in New England, which is a huge plus for the Broncos who are 8-0 at home this season. Bellichek (sp?) is a genius and Brady is a stud but I see the Broncos pulling this one out.

Any thoughts?

I agree with most of that, except for the part about the Bengals and the part about the Broncos winning.

I wanted to see the Broncos play the Bengals with Palmer, because even if they did, I still don't they could beat us at home anyway! That would have been an easy way to get to get to the AFC Championship Game. Very Happy Having said that, I think that the Broncos are going kick some Patriot @$$ no matter how New England plays, because the Broncos are Shame on you !
GWilhite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Broncos rule and the Raiders definitely do suck.

Go Broncs!
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patriots 23, Broncos 21

That's my prediction.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the victory against the Patriots.......very impressive

Clearly. I joined this site in 2005 to talk movies.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Congratulations on the victory against the Patriots.......very impressive

i called in sick from work today so i could watch this game. very glad that i did, cause this was so intense, and in the end, amazingly awesome. i started my sick act last night, called in to work today and was flat in bed until the game started. then i got out of bed to watch the game. when my mom saw that i was miraculously better by game time she put 2 and 2 together and laughed at me. Cool what a scam i pulled off Laughing

but anyways, i hope this once and for all stops the media from singing nothing but the praises of the patriots. yes they are a great team and they've done great things, but there are other teams in the NFL that deserve a lot more ink (denver, seattle, chicago, jacksonville).
sanfranraidersfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think jacksonville does.... good win though---- i didnt watch the game, but to beat the patriots in the playoffs is pretty damn good.... but you guys better hope the steelers miraculously pull out a win

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanfranraidersfan wrote:
i dont think jacksonville does.... good win though---- i didnt watch the game, but to beat the patriots in the playoffs is pretty damn good.... but you guys better hope the steelers miraculously pull out a win

i think that the only way we get to the super bowl is if pittsburgh upsets indy. we match up horribly against the colts. and the steelers are very similar to the patriots who we just beat.

and as for the jacksonville thing...how much did you hear about them through the season? i know i barely heard a peep about the jags, and then all of a sudden they finished the season 12-4. i know they had a soft schedule, but 12-4 is a great record no matter who you play.
GWilhite

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Champ Bailey! After the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half my stomach started to feel sick and I envisioned an imminent, Denver loss. When Bailey made that play on the ball I almost went throught the floor; I was jumping up and down throughout Bailey's run down the sideline. And when the challenge turned out to be inconclusive, wow, what can I say I was elated. Thanks again Champ and the rest of the Bronco team!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: