Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What a JOKE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mighty baron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: What a JOKE Reply with quote

This trade for moss to raiders is a absoulte JOKE. How can you give away a player like Moss for just 7th overal pick and harris, we should of taken woodson instead of harris. The only thing good about the trade is we get the 7th overall....now we have to waste a draft pick on a reciever because the only good one left in FA is buress and will probably screw that up to. I sure hope this deal falls through because to lose moss for no one is just dumb.

The only good thing about the trade is the cap space we will get freed up to some players to fill the open spots on defense and now the spot on WR. We also better trade one of are RB's for some players on defense.

ALL i can say is if we dont sign some good def players and fill the spot on offense now, will be at the bottom with Drtroit.
UtBDan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4497&start=0

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4542

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4587
(that ones my favorite)

this place needs a mod.
Vikings fan.
hauschild

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: No Way ... Reply with quote

Nope. This is a good trade.

I realize you whiny 'Queens fans, being Finlanders and all, aren't all that bright, but if you think you're gonna get anywhere with that defense and Moss, you're more obtuse than even I thought!

C'mon, you've just been handed the keys to the castle. Now, watcha gonna do with 'em?

Here's to hoping you take Braylon Edwards or WIlliams with the 7th pick!
T0wer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also say good trade in the long run.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: