Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Broncos Team Needs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Official Broncos Team Needs Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Webby asked me if I'd do the offical Broncos Team Needs page for FF and I agreed. I sent it to him a few minutes ago and depending on if it'll work, hopefully it'll be up sometime today!

A very long read, but any Denver fan will appreciate it. Smile

-- Chris

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, it's on the site: http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/teams/broncos.html

Check it out and comment!

CKbronco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, for a 13-3 team they certainly think we have many needs,

S: we got 2 rookie safeties and sam brandon will start next season, we don't need a safety

DL: I agree, nuff said

OL: They arent getting any younger

WR: todd devoe can be our future, id rather have a TE than a WR

QB: when we gave away our 1st rounder last year and with it gave away jason campbel, shanahan put a vote of confidense in Plummer, But i wouldnt mind a qb to groom

-Vince Lombardi
Chris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the top five in my opinion, not that they're glaring needs at all.

Personally, the rookie safeties we have will probably amount to nothing more than back-ups. It's my personal opinion that the Broncos need a good cover safety with ball-hawking skills for the future. I helped make this list with several Broncos fans who shared the same interest.

I'm glad you like the DL, OL picks, for the most part, our line is young. It's just Nalen and Lepsis we have to worry about, the other three are young and our depth behind them is young, but we could use PRIME prospects.

I don't think Devoe will amount to much in the NFL, but that's just me. Why a tight end? Putzier, Alexander and the emerging Duke have done well this year, very well. We're running a lot of two TE sets, so I don't see where another guy needs to be in the mix.

Well, I disagree with the trading down. Shanahan traded down because he knew Matt Jones was going to be picked earlier. He loved this kid, but knowing he couldn't get him, he opted out. I still think we need to draft someone who is a capable back-up, I don't think Van Pelt is that sort of guy. It's no wonder he's also been tried out at other positions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: