Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who do you want to play?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you want coming to Denver?
Cincinnati
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
New England
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jacksonville
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Who do you want to play? Reply with quote

who do you hope we play in the second round? cincy scares me cause they know how to play outside, NE scares me because they're NE, and JAX scares me because no one is talking about them. but i have to go with jacksonville because of the fact that they don't play in the cold that often and the other 2 do.

what do you think?
Chris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring any of them on. Regardless of who it is, we will not lose at home.

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris wrote:

i don't think we'll lose at home either. we have the best homefield advantage in the NFL. but new england would put up a major fight. and cincy could too. i don't want to be a part of carson palmer's coming out party.
DenVerGuY66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="broncosfan_101"]
Chris wrote:

we got this no body takin us down at MILE HIGH BABE

_BlueQuickSilver on the sig
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus, and Tim Tebow walks on chuck norris. Laughing
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cincy, because that means either NE or JAX is going to INDY and those 2 teams have the best chance of winning in the Dome. that would put the AFC championship game in Denver Laughing
jmo9585

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that no one is gonna beat the Broncos in Denver. Laughing I was hoping to see the Bengals, because we hadn't played them this season. Since that's not a possiblity anymore, my second choice would be the Pats, because they ARE the champs until they're eliminated. Besides, how cool would it be to see the Broncos eliminate the champs? Very Happy Also, watching the Broncos play the Jags doesn't sound all that exciting to me. Brick wall
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmo9585 wrote:
I agree that no one is gonna beat the Broncos in Denver. Laughing I was hoping to see the Bengals, because we hadn't played them this season. Since that's not a possiblity anymore, my second choice would be the Pats, because they ARE the champs until they're eliminated. Besides, how cool would it be to see the Broncos eliminate the champs? Very Happy Also, watching the Broncos play the Jags doesn't sound all that exciting to me. Brick wall

welcome here. i see that was your first post and i like it. and i agree with your sig, the broncos DO rule and the raiders suck for sure. Cool

and so we're facing the pats. no one voted for the pats meaning that none of us really wanted to see them coming to denver. but honestly i'm excited about this. i really want to pound on the patriots just a little bit. i know you're just supposed to worry about winning the playoff games, but i wanna make a statement. we haven't been talked about this season, but with a convincing win against NE, we might be the favorite (as long as pittsburgh beats indy Wink ).
jmo9585

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan_101 wrote:

and so we're facing the pats. no one voted for the pats meaning that none of us really wanted to see them coming to denver. but honestly i'm excited about this. i really want to pound on the patriots just a little bit. i know you're just supposed to worry about winning the playoff games, but i wanna make a statement. we haven't been talked about this season, but with a convincing win against NE, we might be the favorite (as long as pittsburgh beats indy Wink ).

My thoughts ALMOST exactly! Although, I think WHEN (not if) we beat NE, we're the favorites no matter what happens to Indy, 'cause we beat the champs! Razz I've been saying it since at least November and I'll say it as many more times as I have to. THE BRONCOS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it, Bronco haters!!!
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if we beat NE but indy wins against pittsburgh, they'll still be the favorites. they are a horrible matchup against us. the strength of our defense is our speed, but their offense is faster than us. that's really bad news. i think we'll win this week, and we'll win the super bowl if pittsburgh beats indy.

but then again, 3-4 defenses have always given plummer trouble. let's hope he just visualizes what he did against SD this year.
DenVerGuY66

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, Guys, Guys,
We get mad bragging rights if we finished off New England(3o4champs)
Remember we were pretty much the most underrated team(#2 and it seems like were 8th seed) going into the playoffs. I think well show em up.

_BlueQuickSilver on the sig
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus, and Tim Tebow walks on chuck norris. Laughing
bostonchamps04

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your not underated by any means. People recognize that your 8-0 at home and you have a great running attack. Also you have a great coach in Shannahan. Don't forget, sometimes visiting teams have trouble playing in mile high weather.

Pats win 24-17

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bostonchamps04 wrote:
Don't forget, sometimes visiting teams have trouble playing in mile high weather.

not sometimes, all the time. we have the best home field advantage in sports. and all of us know it. and that's why i think we're gonna win this week. i wonder what our all-time record is when we are at home in january...it's gotta be amazing.
GWilhite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you listen to all of the so call 'experts' the Broncos have already lost this game. All right already, New England didn't have all of their players when last the teams met in Oct., understood. Having that rammed down my eardrums is getting old. Yes, New England is good and yes, they have a very good chance at winning this game but discounting what Denver has done this year is ridiculous. Denver went 13-3 with one of the top 5 schedules in difficulty, Denver went 8-0 at home, Denver lead the league in rushing and has one of the leagues top offenses, Denver has one of the leagues top 5 defenses and is second in the league in takaways, and Denver has one of the leagues top coaches (who is having a heck of a year game planning against teams. So, yes, New England may win, but Denver has just as good a chance to pull out this victory. So all of those 'experts' can stuff that down their pipes.
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allright as far as the last game goes, how many of thier current offensive players sat out? 2 dillon and faulk, RBs. well we did pretty good against LT, and the pats oline still has 2 rookies on it so thier pressence doesnt scare me. now what where bradys stats when bailey was in? well acording to NFL.com 12/24 130 yards 0 tds. and he never threw at Bailey. now bailey is 100% and will be in the whole game. honestly the D doesnt scare me because denver can still run the ball unless they commit a S to the box which opens up the pass. even if they hold denver to 21 points i dont see NE being too successfull on O.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: