Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good Luck Denver!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrGopher16

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Good Luck Denver! Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm a Viking fan and I bleed Purple and Gold. However since my team didn't get there this year i'm pulling for you guys. I've been rooting for you guys in the AFC all season and you're in a great position. 2nd best record in the AFC and nobody is talking about you. If it's not the Colts and their great year it's the Pats and how they're coming back to defend your title. But i love your outstanding defense and great running game, and you guys are flying in under the radar and i love it.

My guess is a superbowl victory for the broncos rock on!
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Re: Good Luck Denver! Reply with quote

MrGopher16 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm a Viking fan and I bleed Purple and Gold. However since my team didn't get there this year i'm pulling for you guys. I've been rooting for you guys in the AFC all season and you're in a great position. 2nd best record in the AFC and nobody is talking about you. If it's not the Colts and their great year it's the Pats and how they're coming back to defend your title. But i love your outstanding defense and great running game, and you guys are flying in under the radar and i love it.

thanks for that. i'm the other way around, the vikes are my NFC team. i follow them at least as closely as the broncos because at least 75% of my friends are hardcore vikes fans. but i think we've got a good shot at winning the whole thing too. i think our only obstacle is one that we have no control over.

if pittsburgh beats indianapolis, i say we're going to detroit. it is almost impossible to beat us at home in january. the cold, the altitude...it's tough. and whenever you give mike shanahan an extra week to gameplan...he's deadly.
Chad#85

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Good Luck Denver! Reply with quote

broncosfan_101 wrote:
MrGopher16 wrote:

thanks for that. i'm the other way around, the vikes are my NFC team. i follow them at least as closely as the broncos because at least 75% of my friends are hardcore vikes fans. but i think we've got a good shot at winning the whole thing too. i think our only obstacle is one that we have no control over.

if pittsburgh beats indianapolis, i say we're going to detroit. it is almost impossible to beat us at home in january. the cold, the altitude...it's tough. and whenever you give mike shanahan an extra week to gameplan...he's deadly.

I strongly disagree the Broncos dont have a good shot. They r playin the Patriots the freakin champions which is basically like a bye week for the Pats to get ready for the big game with the colts. Broncos arent even a speed bump in the road to the superbowl for the pats. First off U isnt runnin on the Pats so get that sh1t out of ur head. And 2nd Belichick is a genius. U think ur little boot plays will work on him. HA i think not. And 3rd u have no recievers. Rod smith is a fossil. Hell u had jerry rice in training camp showin just how truely bad ur Wrs are. And also ur oline is cheap and trys to take out players knees and thats BS. I hope Plummer gets hurt and shows ur depth at the QB position when ALex Fan Pelt comes in and doesnt compelete a pass. I hope u broncos fans really dont think ur goin all the way cuz if u do expect to be extremely disspointed.
dabears420

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be honest here .. Denver have as much chance at beating NE as i have at a succesful career on the chinese ping pong circuit.
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Good Luck Denver! Reply with quote

Chad#85 wrote:
broncosfan_101 wrote:
MrGopher16 wrote:

I strongly disagree the Broncos dont have a good shot. They r playin the Patriots the freakin champions which is basically like a bye week for the Pats to get ready for the big game with the colts. Broncos arent even a speed bump in the road to the superbowl for the pats. First off U isnt runnin on the Pats so get that sh1t out of ur head. And 2nd Belichick is a genius. U think ur little boot plays will work on him. HA i think not. And 3rd u have no recievers. Rod smith is a fossil. Hell u had jerry rice in training camp showin just how truely bad ur Wrs are. And also ur oline is cheap and trys to take out players knees and thats BS. I hope Plummer gets hurt and shows ur depth at the QB position when ALex Fan Pelt comes in and doesnt compelete a pass. I hope u broncos fans really dont think ur goin all the way cuz if u do expect to be extremely disspointed.
now how do i respond to such an eloquent post like this. what the hell ill give it a shot. well we are going to run on the pats because that is what we do. unless you bring a safety into the box you arent going to stop it. #2) i agree belicheck is a genius, but so is shanahan. the boot works because unless you leave a LB to spy on plummer (which would open up the running game) you arent going to stop it. #3) that fossil was #4 in the AFC in receptions #4) our oline is not cheap they play by the rules, whats funny is they tried to cut down on illeagle blocks with the new rule this offseason and denver got called for it ZERO times. #5 its bradlee van pelt genius. it should be a good game but dont be fooled i am predicting a broncos vicory at home (9-0 for the season) 31-24
Chris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mr. Gopher, posts like this are appreciated. Hopefully you'll continue to post in the Broncos forum! Smile

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: