Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kavika Mitchell Revisited

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Kavika Mitchell be replaced as MLB
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Mongo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Kavika Mitchell Revisited Reply with quote

I struggle with this one. Is a year and a half too soon to write this guy off? He's been awful at times, but they knew he was a project when they drafted him. If every play was a screen pass, he would be the best LB in football. Unfortunately...
AngryChiefsFan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can't be too easy to enter the NFL learning an unnecessarily complex zone blitz Greg Robinson defense. And then to try to learn a totally new defense for your second year. So I think he deserves another year to see if he improves at all. He's got good speed and good overall talent. Anyone that can jump on a screen like that has undenyable potential. Let's see how year three goes before writing him off as a total bust, although he probably wasn't a second round value to begin with.
KCALLTHEWAY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it's d!cks last year and maybe *hoping* carls last year and they need to fix the deffense right now, he might just get screwed because of Robinson and that one year that he needed. I doubt he gets that extra I wish. We have had way to many busts in the last couple years.

^^art by ryknowssd
Kansas City War Room
2TP3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitchell needs needs to leard the D better befor he starts again, remember he was forced into the starting role, hes not ready yet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give him some time to develop, Rome wasn't built in a day. Gun with have this kid flying all over the field making plays.
Mongo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've toyed with the idea that maybe he could play SLB if Fujita leaves and a new MLB is brought in. He wouldn't have the pressure of being defensive QB. Make sense?

The sad part is that he be a victim of the necessary win now attitude the Chiefs need to employ.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: