Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2004....A Year of Pain -- 2005....A Year of hope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomsday2005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: 2004....A Year of Pain -- 2005....A Year of hope Reply with quote

I'm starting to realize just hhow painful last year was.

2003 was such a gift to me (even though Carolina destroyed us).

I can't witness a consecutive loosing season again. It would hurt even more then last year......and believe me........I'm one Cowboy fan that was crushed. (It started when Pitt and NY won consecutive games in our house)

If it has to be Bledsoe......then let it be.

I'll tell you one thing.......We need some additions in the O-line. We also need a JJ insurance policy. I see so many holes that I wouldn't mind trading down both draft picks. THAT's HOW WE GOT JJ.

I'm all about a Veteran, but 140 sacks in 3 seasons?

Parcells......I still trust you.....I believe you will get us to 10-6 again........ maybe even better......but It's not looking good so far.

I saw you do this with T-Ham and Q-Car........Last year was a Defensive melt-down with no Woodson, A missing JJ and Glenn, a Wiley who sucked,
and a QB who couldn't do things late in the game.

Bill..........Your time is closing in on you. Take Our Boys back to where they belong......Go out with style........Get our Boys ready for war.

Jerry........Unload all your Dollars on whoever Bill wants. If he wants 3-4
then F-it'. Do it. You make a run at it the next two years ..... if you fail then rebuild for 2009 when we move to Arlington.

I stuck it out through three 5-11 seasons. Most of us did. Henson can wait for the next coach. We need to win now. NOW!

Parcells........you better fulfill your 4-year term. don't walk out if things don't work out in 2005.........You must get revenge on Belicheck.......Bledsoe must get revenge on Brady. They have our title:

America's Team.
GeorgiaBoy367

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice i liked the part where you called parcells a dildo
CowboyYankee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Dooms.
The frustration that we all felt last offseason when one by one all of the big named FAs went elsewhere (followed by all of the lesser known ones) and we had to settle for a washed up Wiley, has been taken over by confidence that our mgt will be both very active and aggressive this offseason. 20mil under the cap(before Bledsoe) and 3 of the first 42 picks in the draft puts us in a perfect position to make some noise and seriously upgrade our roster. JJ and BP both wont let BP leave without serious postseason success in the next two years (If BP actually finishes out his contract). We are NOT rebuilding, WE'RE RELOADING!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: