Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WIP REPORT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GangGReen81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: WIP REPORT Reply with quote

On WIP today they reported that the eagles our invetiagting the possibility of getting laverenus coles. i doubt that will happen but they said that an eagles official said that they will look into himto see how much he wants money wise. they also said thta we should probablly expect them to bring in a fa wide out (kevin johnson) my opinion and do dont expect mushin muhhammad. they also went on to say they will draft a running back in the 2nd or 3rd round (eric shelton) my opinion. let me here what u guys think>>>>>
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shelton lacks the ability to catch, if the Eagles take a running back in the second it will more than likely be Mr. Fason.

Also the Eagles will look into every FA, just like every other team with cap will. That means absolutely nothing. I also agree Kevin Johnson is probably the guy they sign if anyone.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
PhillyFan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think there is a slight chance depending on how much coles is asking for that we would probably pick him up. but if we go cheap this off-season we would go with Kevin Johnson, even though id prefer Coles personally!

Shelton is a big bruising back that we would need but i would prefer to draft Marion Barber III because he still has alot of power on his own and he can CATCH which is something we need. he can hit the hole and would be a great backup to have on any team, hopefully ours.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: