Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kicker for hire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Kicker for hire Reply with quote

It seems that BP does not Cundiff and there are some vets out there, Vanderjaqt, Feely, Nedney who do you think we should go after.
JLane82288

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt I read this exact same sentence in another thread somewhere? This is a prime example of what I was saying in the "Moderator" thread. Someone posted and it didnt get responded to in a fashion they wanted. They lost patience and started a new thread about it which no one responded to there either.

If I am wrong about this particular post then forgive me. If I am right then I can assure my vote for the next moderator just got narrowed to three. (Well really one since I have never seen any of them exept Trojans.)
Dogs of war

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLane82288 wrote:
Didnt I read this exact same sentence in another thread somewhere? This is a prime example of what I was saying in the "Moderator" thread. Someone posted and it didnt get responded to in a fashion they wanted. They lost patience and started a new thread about it which no one responded to there either.

If I am wrong about this particular post then forgive me. If I am right then I can assure my vote for the next moderator just got narrowed to three. (Well really one since I have never seen any of them exept Trojans.)

I hear ya.
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Manster made an error when he posted this in the one thread. His question, though, is a legitimate one.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Boys sign a kicker to challenge Cundiff. Parcells definitely wants a kicker with a stronger leg and who is more consistent than Cundiff. Nedney might be a good acquisition.

BTW, I try to delete or close threads if I find them redundant. This is easier said than done.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude who cares about a kicker he had like a league low in field goals iknow parcells doesnt have confidence in him but eneither does he for henson and Reshard lee. Kicker is no different he is babying him along like the rest of our cowbabies. We will maybe get someone different but we have to be in some of the games for a field goal to matter
Battlelordz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the 3 mentioned, I'd say Feely.

Nedney should have a red cross plastered to his forehead and NE never let's anybody go anywhere; they keep there own.
manster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the repeat post I also sent it out as an email. I had three pages opened up to the form and was posting on all three at once and i lost track as to what i had sent. Vanderjaqt plays for the Colts. he is the one who called out P.manning
Battlelordz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, did I say Vinatieri? He got FT'd.

Anyway, no way Vanderjagt leaves; imo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: