Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I hope we lose.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to play devil's advocate, but I remember a time way back when when we had a young QB chomping at the bit to play and be the starting QB for the Cowboys, but Tom Landry wouldn't play him. His name is Danny White. Danny sat for 5 years behind Staubach before finally getting his chance to shine. He got his opportunity and played very well with what he had.

Let's give Parcells a little leeway. Now I'm not comparing him to Landry, nor am I supporting the signing of Bledsoe, but if Henson needs a little more time, I'm OK with sitting him for one more year. If he doesn't play next year, then I'll be pissed.
manster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Who will be the Kicker Reply with quote

It seems that BP does not like B.Cundiff. I dont think BP wants to waste time with a rookie kicker again. He drafted one with the Pats and cut him that year i think. There seems to be alot of vets out there that could be looking for a new job. Vanderjaqt, Feely and Nedney. Who do you like.
CowboysFanatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe people would even say "I hope we lose". Why? what if Drew played well enough to get us to 9-7 or 10-6. He is not superbowl material, but what's wrong with him doing well enough to allow the rest of the offense to learn. Henson would hinder everybody else jelling. what if bledsoe was good enough for another couple of years and let henson develop into an NFL quality player. Bledsoe offered the best viable option out there and it helped hedge our bets against henson not developing. If Henson develops then great. if not then we at least have a viable option.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: