You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hartwell?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KCCHIEFS_58

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Hartwell? Reply with quote

Ed Hartwell was not franchised or anything so this would be a great fit for KC. He wont be as much as a Kendrell Bell lus he is not injury prone like Bell. I would wway rather have this guy rather then Bell. He can be a force at the mike backer spot. He has has over 120 tackles damn near everyyear and he even had ray lewis there making alot of them. This guy would be worth a shot.
CHIEFSFAN_NM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HE IS WORTH A SHOT I HOPE CARL AND VERMIL ARE TO PICK ONE OF THEM UP PPPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
2TP3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bell I believe would be more of an inspirational leader but Hartwell will probably make more plays.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: