Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

did you hear about james?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msuspartans#1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: did you hear about james? Reply with quote

Edgerin James was tagged today by the colts
andersong0857

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: EDGERRIN JAMES FRANCHISE TAG Reply with quote

Tell me what yall think?????

Trade Edgerrin James for Miami 1st pick which is the 2nd overall pick in the draft.

I love Derrick Johnson and I badly want him so either take him with the second pick

or trade down for two lower 1st round draft picks like the cowboys and pick up possibly Antrelle Rolle with there first rounder which I believe its the 8th pick and maybe Travis Johnson will fall to them with there second 1 rounder pick.

then definitely without a doubt trade the colts late first round for Patrick Surtain who I think is a solid corner.

Then take there second round pick and draft a OG, RB

What does everybody think about that?????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: