You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are the young players that will replace these cut Titans

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liquid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Who are the young players that will replace these cut Titans Reply with quote

I'd just like to know b/c the Titans seem to always have good young players that come out of nowhere to perform at high levels

L
Burton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at CB we got Woolfork (Beckham and Wadell are ok nothing more than nick backs), nothing else really definetly need another CB in the draft. FB is not a big loss we have Flemings who played better than Holcome this year. For WR calico is going to have to step up big and we defeinetly need another solid wideout (number three is Berline? or did he leave?). I think the releasing of Nedney will put us in the position to go after Nugent because Anderson is done, he's a reliability on the field after the 40 yd mark. Carter isn't as big of loss as it sounds since Starks and Odom have really stepped up when people got injured so we have a solid line with Odom Starks Haynesworth and maybe Schobel or Laboy depending on training camp. Was surprised on the Miller release I thought Hopkins was the one getting the axe. We definetly have some key issues to adress in the draft (since FA is out of the question), but I think we can atleast have a 500 season next year.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we got Starks who i think is goin to be awsome, Calico has the best potential, CB needs more coahing, Bell is goin to be an upgrade from miller leavin.

Our D will be built around Bulluck, Haynesworth, Thompson, and Starks.
Our offense will be built around Troupe, Calico, Brown, Fleming, and Bell.
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burton wrote:
Well at CB we got Woolfork (Beckham and Wadell are ok nothing more than nick backs.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Waddell has all the physical abilities to be great and he showed he had some skill at the #2. With some coaching and hard work he could be very good. The same goes for Beckham.

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"
Burton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great coaching can turn the worse players into good ones (see: Tom Brady), as of right now if those two were put into the number 2 slot they'd get slaughtered, they need to develop more and get more playing time, than I can see them as possible number 2s.

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: