Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Broncos @ Bills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win this matchup?
Denver Broncos
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Buffalo Bills
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sportboy86

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Week 15: Broncos @ Bills Reply with quote

I'm wondering what the feeling is around Denver about this game. For some reason my gut is telling me to pick Buffalo. I'm in a lot of pick 'em leagues, and I usually will follow my gut. But maybe this week I'm just wanting the Bills to win to help out my Bengals.

What are everyone's thoughts about this week's game?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather see Losman starting instead of Holcomb. Personally, I don't see Denver losing this game. They know the implications if they win and those if they don't.

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
Sportboy86

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Holcomb is a big upgrade for Buffalo. He'll have Moulds back this week and Lee Evans on the other side. I expect a close game if nothing else.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we damn well play better than last week. to win in buffalo in december is no easy feat. but ya, we shouldn't lose this game. there's quite a bit riding on this game for us. we can practically lock up the division with a win, and become one step closer to getting a first round bye.
GWilhite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Broncos stick with the running game (without getting too cute) I believe that Denver will win without much difficulty. I agree that Holcomb is an upgrade for Buffalo at QB but even with him at the helm I see the Bronco defense keeping the Bills in check (I'd like to see some more sacks).

Since my prjected scores were so close last week (not), I'll give it another go.

Broncos-24
Bills-10
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, a few observations on the game...

1.) i am getting sick and tired of our DT's consistently trying to jump the snap count. gerard warren is the worst when it comes to this. dammit, is it really that hard to just wait until you see someone on the offense move?

2.) horrible officiating for both sides. we both got a few terrible calls go against us (the small majority of them going in our favor i believe), but there just seemed to be a lot of bad spots.
and a sidenote, what the hell is with bernie kukar always saying 'fall' when he wants to say 'foul'??? how annoying is that? "personal fall, number 91 defense"...yeesh.

3.) we really came to life in the second half which isn't usually the way we play this late in the season. this is a great sign going into the playoffs. and we got a lot of it started coming off the pass this week which is also nice to see.

all in all, good win. we really looked sharp in the second half.
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game Bronco fans....

Its truely sad that Bronco and NFL fans missed out to see Losman play. He truely makes the game a lot more exciting than boring Holcomb.

As for being sharp in the second half...its more the Bills stop playing in the second half. Its been our problem all year. Its like we only gameplan for the first 2 drives.

Your running game looks great like always. Your pass protection..wow. You don't know how great of a luxuary that is until you don't have any.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buff Naked wrote:
Good game Bronco fans....

Your pass protection..wow. You don't know how great of a luxuary that is until you don't have any.

i was looking forward to getting my first full game look at losman. i guess that will wait.

we've always had, at the worst, good pass protection so i really don't know how it can be when that facet of the game doesn't work. i think the biggest reason for that is the blitz pick-ups from our backs. mike anderson and kyle johnson are very sharp when it comes to picking up LB's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: