Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thomas Davis - S - Georgia Bulldogs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Clark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Thomas Davis - S - Georgia Bulldogs Reply with quote

Hey i think this guy would be a perfect fit for the rams becasue he can play either OLB or S. He is about the same size as Pisa and hes a even harder hitter. With the future of Aeneas Williams up in the air and Tommy Polley possibly leaving, i cant think of a better fit than Thomas Davis rite now. Any comment would be great
aheineken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davis is a great player and all, but I don't think he's such a good fit. Part of our problem last season, was that our LBs were too small, which is why Pisa is moving to SS. Davis is a very similar player to Pisa and Arch, and personally I don't think we need another player like that on the roster. We need some bigger LBs that are willing to tackle. All of our starters are around 230 or less.
Big Clark

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree we need bigger LB but if we r gonna get thomas davis as a 6-2 and 230 pounder who is gona play S in the mold of sean taylor without as much skill that would b aweosme and he would be huge for a S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: