You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Off Season for the birds

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Off Season for the birds Reply with quote

Re-Sign-
Trotter,Resse,Adams,Westbrook,Hood(I think he is a FA)

Free Agency-
Mushin Muhammed WR CAR,Great compliment to TO,Playmaker

Anthony Thomas RB CHI,one of the most underrated RB in the NFL, could be great tandem with Westbrook

Darren Howard DE NO, A good proven pass rusher that could take double teams off Kearse

Draft-

Rd 1-I would like to see them trade this pick to a bad team for their 1st rounder next year

Rd 2(a)-Elton Brown (VIR) or David Bass (MICH)

Rd 2(b)-Michael Munnoz (TEN)

Rd 3(a)-Backup TE like Alex Smith from Stanford

Rd 3(b)-Backup LB like Michael Boley from Southern Miss

Cuts-

Freddy Mitchell

Nate Wayne
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muhsin would be a terrible pickup, The Eagles aren't the Raiders they sign younger FA's, Mushin isn't young.

Thomas I like, I want him as well.

Howard is more than likely not going to happen, maybe if he comes to the Eagles and takes good starter money, but more than likely he'll want Kearse money. I can't the Eagles organization investing that much money into 1 position.

Your resigns are ok, The Eagles won't take 2 OL early, that would undermind the 4 they took last year. You have to let young players develop.

I like the Smith and Boley picks.
eagles101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mushin is a good pick up and hes not that old and to is old and we got him we could also get plaxico instead the rest im against mostly because we dobt have enough money just to pick up expensive freeagents
DJ Monster LB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reports say the Saints are going to tag Howard again.
avbanig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Muhhamad is a good pick up also....
Even though you guys had TO last year, you have to admit besides him your receivers were probably the weakest position on the team.

Muhammad isn't young, and he isn't that old. I think he's like 31 or 32 and still has a couple of good years in him. He'd be a great compliment to TO, and if TO were happen to get hurt again, he could be the go to WR, which is something you all didn't have last year when TO went down.

He's one player you need, and maybe a back like I saw someone put down Anthony Thomas, the thing though is you could get a guy like him in the draft in the first or second round. Someone like Shleton from Louisville, Harris from WVU, McClendon from Nc State.. Any of these big backs would be a good pick up for the Eagles at the end of the first round, or with one of those second round picks!

You guys are like a play away from winning the superbowl, I wouldn't tinker with the lineup too much, just try to bring back most of your FA's except for Freddy "no hands" Mitchell. Other than that keep them all, if you can.

Howard was tagged, as the guy said before...plus he isnt a need anyways, if you get ND Kalu healthy and resign burgess you'll be fine on DE oposite Kears.
liquid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is from a Redskins fan whose owner loves dead cap money!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: