You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12. Dawgs at Vikes GAME DAY chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UtBDan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not Dallas you're rooting for to lose, its the Giants.

Dallas is ahead (owns the tiebreaker) and plays the Giants last week. Since facing us, the Giants are 1-1 and were lucky to get the win they did.

their remaining scheduele is:

Dallas
at Philadelphia
Kansas City
at Washington
at Oakland

now, let's examine Dallas' scheduele. Whoever loses this week is the team we keep rooting for in L, but, uh, anyway. Dallas scheduele:

at NY Giants
Kansas City
at Washington
at Carolina
St. Louis

Dallas has the harder scheduele. Washington and KC are similiar between the 4 other games, but Philly and Oakland are easier than Carolina and St. Louis IMO.

However, I still think it's gonna go like this for the G men.

Dallas L
at Philadelphia W
Kansas City L
at Washington L
at Oakland L

and even that win in Philly isn't a given. Call that optimism, but the KC D is never good but the Giants O is horrible when they're blitzed and KC knows that (along with everyone else who's ever seen a Giants game. Stupid conservative defenses.) the Giants D is fine, but nothing can stop the KC O. Plain and simple. Washington I feel is just on a bad row, and I personally think they still have a chance of winning their division even at 5-6 (win the remaining games and go 10-6, and they have the easiest scheduele left in their division, facing St. Louis, Arizona, Dallas, NYG, and closing in Philly. If they win with St. Louis next week, I think they win the division. if they don't... screw it they blew it.)

Point is....

I want vengeance on the Giants for the past 2 years.
Vikings fan.
Helter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought it was a good game with a good win - nothing embarassing -
the OL gave the best protection of all season - M Robinson was a TD machine in the red zone - Taylor I thought was going to break out for a 100 yards - Sharper was doing his thing again and even B Williams looked good - P williams and the whole front line put pressure on the QB, with sacks, hurries, late hits Laughing ... like I said over all it was a good win .
now on to Detroit

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE
AND WHAT THAT IS REMAINS TO BE SEEN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: